Goals for your hole in 2024 ?

Eldeor

My goal this year must be for my wife to be able to get all the way to her elbow when she fists me :D (We're getting closer)!

I'm working on length this year. Matching Clairet's amazing dangle is my goal!

For the record, am decently prolapsed: can hang out about 4 inches (length) at will...about the size/shape of a big apple. Downside: recent progress seems to be in girth/width: definitely getting fatter rather than longer.

Now that it's hanging out far enough to be properly gripped/pulled on it should be easier to progress. Can feel the internal strain on the next set of stomach muscles so am working on them....

Need to find someone to help me. Practice makes perfect and all that!

Progress report, I made some nice gains with my self elbow fisting.

I now get a slightly over half way up my forearm, only small progress, but it's much easier now, and gotten lose enough that my hand now slips in and out of my inner sphincter without effort. The angle is good but feels like maybe I need more stretching on other side to go deeper.

My best session was strangely when I was going for width, I sat on my 4" inch wide plug for an hour, then my 4.6" one in, rode it for a while until it could slip all the way in and out. I got pretty crazy and this started to feel easy in a hot way where it feels like it's so open you can't sqeeze at all, I wanted to cum so i plunged my arm in and was surprised how deep i went. This doesn't make sense because I didn't stretch deep, but I think the access really helps because there's no resistance from my outside cunt at all, it actually gaped around my arm the whole time which is really fucking hot in the mirror. Also maybe going for long stretch helps, resetting my cunt to 4 inch as minimum It cannot grip my arm even if i try. I also did do a very short double self fist after but needed the floor to help, so that was interesting, I would be nice to do that without the help of a surface too.

4 minutes ago, slidewide said:

Progress report, I made some nice gains with my self elbow fisting.

I now get a slightly over half way up my forearm, only small progress, but it's much easier now, and gotten lose enough that my hand now slips in and out of my inner sphincter without effort. The angle is good but feels like maybe I need more stretching on other side to go deeper.

My best session was strangely when I was going for width, I sat on my 4" inch wide plug for an hour, then my 4.6" one in, rode it for a while until it could slip all the way in and out. I got pretty crazy and this started to feel easy in a hot way where it feels like it's so open you can't sqeeze at all, I wanted to cum so i plunged my arm in and was surprised how deep i went. This doesn't make sense because I didn't stretch deep, but I think the access really helps because there's no resistance from my outside cunt at all, it actually gaped around my arm the whole time which is really fucking hot in the mirror. Also maybe going for long stretch helps, resetting my cunt to 4 inch as minimum It cannot grip my arm even if i try. I also did do a very short double self fist after but needed the floor to help, so that was interesting, I would be nice to do that without the help of a surface too.

What position do you self-fist in to get that deep? I struggle with getting more than a little ways past my wrist since I can't figure out how to contort my arm properly.

15 minutes ago, elirian said:

What position do you self-fist in to get that deep? I struggle with getting more than a little ways past my wrist since I can't figure out how to contort my arm properly.

I always go from the front, I've tried from the back multiple times and know most people go that way, but I can never make much progress, I can get wrist deep and a bit, but it seems to make it more constricted inside for me when trying deeper.

It take some flexibility either way around, but it helps to twist slightly, put your other arm behind you. and also using surfaces is really helpful, I use the floor under my elbow and my foot to pull my arm inward for a better angle. I find it's important to focus on relaxing, because that's so much more challenging when trying to constrict your arm and legs (probably why that session I described was so good, because I didn't have to try and relax much when so open already).

I wonder if going backwards is easier once looser deep inside. I'm more experienced with flexibility and less with deep stretching.

Edited by slidewide

• 3 weeks later...

I would really really love to have achieved a full prolapse by year's end. I have a decent gape now and I plan to keep working on girth training before moving on to deeper insertions and pumping. My current max is about 3"/8cm diameter and 18"/48cm depth. Tapered, of course. But that is all with liquid silicone toys so there is some give there. I want to get some of the Doc Johnson and Master Series PVC or TPE toys so that I can hit solid diameter marks.

I've recently picked up a metal speculum style stretcher, as well as a rosebud pump. I'm considering the merits of professionally administered Botox treatments on my ass to help with the stretching, both with the skin and muscles/ligaments. My ultimate end goal is to get an 8" or so prolapse so that I can enjoy watching someone fist it.

If anyone has any experience with anal Botox or recommendations for maxing out girth training, let me know!

Edited by bachmeister

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to be able to insert my 3.85’’/9,8cm diameter WAD Oblivion XL-plug. I’ve had it for maybe 4-5 years and have never been able to take it

Suddenly; on Friday it snuck in. It was an amazing feeling, since I’ve worked so long for it

Only problem now; what to do next? I think my 48cm Analconda anal bead with the last ball being 8cm diameter it will need to be ^_^

https://woome.no/produkt/analconda-snake-progress-48-cm/

il_570xN.4707281135_jn1z.jpg

Just arrived this morning, from John Thomas Toys, the big one of Slinky Santiago: 

(X large) 16"

Overall height: 16 inches / 40.64 cm
Base height: 3.5 inches / 8.89 cm
Insertable length: 13 inches / 33.02 cm
Circumference (penis head): 11 inches / 27.94 cm
Circumference (top of shaft): 12 inches / 30.48 cm
Circumference (middle of shaft): 13 inches / 33.02 cm
Circumference (bottom of shaft): 13 inches / 33.02 cm
Circumference (base): 18 inches / 45.72 cm
Vac-U-Lock™ compatible
O Ring compatible
*Weight: 3498g / 7.71 lbs (*variable)
Material: 100% Platinum Silicone (FDA approved)
CE, ROHS
Texture: Coarse skin, ribbed
Colour: Pink

This evening will start the training

No início do ano minha esposa conseguiu enfiar duas mãos no meu buraco pela primeira vez. Agora estou treinando com um plug de 11 cm, parecido com uma garrafa de Coca-Cola de 2 litros. Estou quase lá, mas é um grande desafio.

On 2/9/2024 at 10:10 AM, Nyrose said:

My goal this year must be for my wife to be able to get all the way to her elbow when she fists me :D (We're getting closer)!

Same for me, getting a bit deeper each time. I have to admit that I am a bit less into width lately but more working on depth and fucking my not very large toys very hard (makes me drip cum like crazy)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.