Dry Enema?

JerBeyor

Hello all, thanks for dropping by! I've lurked around for a bit now but now want to be involved.

So, I've come across the term "dry enema" elsewhere online. It seems the soap method I'd seen mentioned here could qualify as such a thing. I've tried the soap method with limited success, though I've not experimented too much with it, so pointers there are appreciated too.

Anyway, regular enemas only seem to last as long as they are held in. Once they pass, it's over.  I'm curious, what else could one use to cause the same reaction but it's effects last a bit longer.

If you are talking about prolonging the pushing contractions caused by soap, I can recommend a few milliliters of pure glycerin. One can also use glycerin with a wide and short anal plug, which will cause the rectum to bunch up and push against the obstruction in a very pleasurable and uncontrolable way. Diluting the glycerin up to 50% with water will double the strengh of the solution (counter-intuitive but true). After some minutes to an hour or two, the rectum will line itself with mucus to protect itself. Relubing or twisting the plug a few times will reset the effect. You will end up with a very sloppy and dilated hole and an extremely relaxed and floppy rectum.

Please go progressively with glycerin and do not try to retain the solution past the first few contractions on your first tries, as the effect can be strong enough to cause the rectal lining to tear and bleed. Also, one should realize that the laxative effect can last for hours even after the glycerin has been rinced from the rectum.

Lastly, glycerin can be diluted with water-based lubricant but is very weakened by polymer based lubricants such as j-lube, which can be of interest depending on the intensity one is looking to experience.

So, adding water or (presumably) water based lube would intensify the effect glycerin already has while the polymer based variety will decrease the effect it has, is that correct?

Also, how would you compare the effect glycerin has compared to soap or other methods?

Glycerin has a stronger effect while being less irritating and easier to inject in the rectum than soap. It is also almost as cheap. Diluting the glycerin up to 50% with water will make the effects much stronger. Adding water based lube will barely reduce the effects, while polymer lubes will almost nullify them.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to try the glycerin method, does anyone recommend which is the best way to apply it into the rectum ?  I currently stretch regularly and use an xxl butt plug (4 1/4" diameter) so would I smear that with glycerin or put the glycerin in first before insertion ?

I would not recommend using glycerin with your biggest or near biggest toys if you are not used to the sensation and dosage, it can cause bleeding due to the extreme contractions it can induce around the toy. One could even start with just a few milliliters injected directly into the rectum after a not too groundbreaking toying session. Make sure to have a safe rounded attachment for a shower hose or prefilled enema bag to clean the rectum out after playing, as any lingering glycerin might cause diarrhea, dry intestinal contractions, irritation of the anal canal and anus and excessive mucus production. Playing in the shower or bathtub is best when starting with glycerin: I guarantee it will save you some cleaning and unnecessary discomfort.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2024 at 4:47 PM, georgekenedy said:

Glycerin didnt do anything for me :(

me neither!! thankfully I had actually bought it for a non-sexual purpose (tanning snake skin!) so I didn’t feel sad abt it 

what DOES work for me is actually vape juice, lol… over the years I’ve gotten flavors that I don’t like in my vape and so I use them in my hole instead

if you dont consume nicotine already, be careful!!

I once fucked myself up by using WAYYY too much salt-nic juice at one time. (the nicotine molecules are different and MUCH stronger in that type)

for sessions where I don’t mind causing more irritation, I’ll sometimes use rubbing alcohol or table salt, lmao. 

3 hours ago, Clara said:

me neither!! thankfully I had actually bought it for a non-sexual purpose (tanning snake skin!) so I didn’t feel sad abt it 

what DOES work for me is actually vape juice, lol… over the years I’ve gotten flavors that I don’t like in my vape and so I use them in my hole instead

if you dont consume nicotine already, be careful!!

I once fucked myself up by using WAYYY too much salt-nic juice at one time. (the nicotine molecules are different and MUCH stronger in that type)

for sessions where I don’t mind causing more irritation, I’ll sometimes use rubbing alcohol or table salt, lmao. 

wow, vape juice. How did you think of trying that?

i love the feeling of cayenne pepper on a toy and thrust in and out!

14 hours ago, georgekenedy said:

wow, vape juice. How did you think of trying that?

I went through a phase where I was playing with my ass in public a lot and didn’t always have anything actually lubricating, but always had juice lmao

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.