Finally fisted myself today

scatsissyfistee

Today I finally fisted myself for the first time after warming up with a few toys for about an hour. I got all the way down on my biggest toy, ramming it in and out a lot after I loosened up, and felt like I should try to see if I could do a fist next. I laid on my bed ass up and reached around with my hand, starting with all four fingers and working my thumb in. Eventually after some movement and thrusting I was able to slide in past the knuckles and get my whole fist inside. The feeling was incredible, to finally feel like I could just stick my hand in my ass. I've been dreaming of being able to be fist punched, and when I fisted myself I was able to ball up my hand into sort of a proper fist and slowly slide it in at first. After a while of going slow I had loosened up enough to get a beginner's fist punch going and slop my hand in and out quickly, making lots of sloppy lube farts which only turned me on more and made me go harder. After about 2.5 hours of play, I came harder than ever and now I'm just anticipating the next round and being able to eventually just go straight to fisting and fist punching. I feel so accomplished :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.