Beware of people here who'll try to become your online friend and talk about stretching, but are just pretending and are actually journalists

Wr876

I recently got fooled by bobui, who after chatting in DM for a while suddenly told me they are a journalist collecting information for an article about our strange and harmful fetish. They have promised that no online nicknames will be shared in the article at least.

Can you post here the messages exchanged? Or at least a summary of it? 

It sounds very disingenuous, from what you describe. 

Edited by JamesD

Messages are posted here asking for statistical data that I don't know where they will go. I don't see a problem with that either, but I doubt that some of them are just out of personal curiosity.

Sorry for the mistakes, I write using a translator.

It really depends how the article is written and what direction the article is going in.

Many of our more experienced members could give their insight and may be a good push in the right direction for mainstream anal play.

Also as the saying goes…. No such thing as bad publicity.

Very stupid, all they have to do is read through the forums. Just proves how intrusive they are. It was amazing how fast the leaks about my wife's personal and professional life stopped after after I deGoogled, deMicrosofted and deAppled her life like I did mine. Others in her immediate circle of friends have done the same. Say nothing to these privacy vultures after telling them to take a hike.

11 hours ago, imsnowman72 said:

TinyNutsTim, how did you do all of the deGoogling, etc?

We use deGoogled phones and tablets and use the Linux operating system in desktop and laptop computers. We declined onboard computers in our vehicles because they are usually Android or Apple OSes, and, use something like Organic Maps on tablets or phones. If we really want to see nearby establishments, we'll use Google maps, but with deGoogled OSes they have a really hard time tracking or knowing who is using them. After the map is off the cookies and other tracking information is deleted and IP addresses change so we effectively disappear. Not hard to do, really. There are websites devoted to it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.