Back to fisting, looking for mentor

bobui

Hello!

My man pussy had a long break (over 10 months) from anal fisting/large indentations. I was using plugs once a month or so, just to maintain the hole in the loose condition, but nothing major, the size my hole is able to take has decreased a lot (was able to take about 8cm diameter, no can only 6.5cm). As I had no proper fisting sessions as I used to have before (had a female friend who was crazy about anal fisting, but that is no longer a case as she relocated). She stretched my hole quite quickly and was monitoring the progress and mentoring me (kind of like a mistress), so I was making good progress and really enjoyed it. 

I would like to get back to fisting/stretching and looking for someone who would be willing to monitor the progress, mentor me and set targets for stretching. That will keep my motivated and improve my progress.  The original goal was to get to 10cm or higher, but only got to 8cm (give or take), though it only took about 9 months to get there (regular stretching sessions and poppers). 

I have all the toys up to 10 cm in diameter. 

If anyone is interested- just let me know. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.