Medical problems due to stretching

Timid

I was just wondering if anyone has had any medical issues due to inserting large objects into their rectum. It seems when I have a nice long play session with large objects I seem to come down with prostatitis a few days afterwards. For you that don’t know what that is , it is an Inflamation of the male prostate gland, normally causing body aches and high fever. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.  

To answer your question..  I have light Prostate swelling I believe because it’s difficult to Pee for several hrs afterwards but that’s not the huge deal to me.  
 I have had some problems in the past over stretching my sigmoid and had colitis so bad I went to the hospital.  I thought something was bad wrong.  
lately after a good toy session I have pretty bad sigmoid pain and terrible gas pains for 24hrs that is almost making it not worth it.  I’m getting very frustrated.  I have a wonderful toy selection and a wonderful strapon partner, but for some reason now it’s just causing issues.  Anyone else have aftermath problems that arnt related to prostate?

a wild guess would be, just do everything you can to keep things sanitary and sterile. I know it's hard, but my guess would be, use inert silicone products and just keep everything really clean. I don't know much beyond this basic common sense, but I had a partner who got an infection in her rectum from shoving a baseball in her ass that wasn't brand new/sterilized. I do miss college...

1 hour ago, NeutralOmen said:

a wild guess would be, just do everything you can to keep things sanitary and sterile. I know it's hard, but my guess would be, use inert silicone products and just keep everything really clean. I don't know much beyond this basic common sense, but I had a partner who got an infection in her rectum from shoving a baseball in her ass that wasn't brand new/sterilized. I do miss college...

Now THERE is a story I’d love to hear.

58 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

Now THERE is a story I’d love to hear.

I was lucky enough to have a couple trainees when I was younger. Unfortunately nobody who actively shared my fetish specifically for ass stretching, but a few FILTHY, submissive girls who were amenable to the training. The farthest I ever got was being able to closed-fist an ex's ass, but the relationship fell apart shortly after. So she was very compliant with the training, and came hard from having her ass tortured, but she didn't like, revel in the damage/aftermath/gaping the way I did. Anyway, I used to command her to shove things up her ass and film it/show me etc. she found a baseball and birthed it for me over cam. it was really hot but it wasn't sanitized and I was too young to understand the importance of this so she got a bad infection from it. nothing a little antibiotics didn't fix but still it was pretty unpleasant for her. in retrospect it was careless of her to just use some baseball that was lying around her house. If It were me today I'd have told her not to.

It's true i also got infection sometime, not only with toys you can also got infection from water enema. So Check your water

Bacterial or virus in water or High TDS can cause gut problem. More frequent enema can also upset your stomach it will flush all type of good or bad bacteria out of your system, sending wrong signal to your brain or so much gas filling during preparation. Sanitize your hands toys, cloth etc. before using it. And apply little bit of antibacterial-antibiotic cream inside & outside your anus. It will decreased the chance of infection by 99%.

If you feel pain in prostate so maybe your prostate is very sensitive it may get normal by time. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.