Uk fisting event!

HornyVee31

can we have a bit more information please? i am sure there are a few people here from the UK who would be interested. Thanks.

23 hours ago, HornyVee31 said:

As one of the biggest stretchers in the UK I've started my own event for huge toys and fisting for girls. Guys and anyone wanting to see or try!

June 21st would love to see some more hole wrecking lovers there!!!

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/hornyveeevents

Is it streamed somewhere?

Without sounding prudish, more curious, how do you vet std etc? I'm not for a minute suggesting this kink carries a risk, but the reality is with groups it does. Just wondering. Woukd love to attend but don't think my partner would bless her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the twitter account it was amazing. I'd love to have gone, just wanted reassurance on some kind of std vetting. Tbf, I don't suppose that really matters regardless 

On 6/12/2023 at 2:09 PM, HornyVee31 said:

As one of the biggest stretchers in the UK I've started my own event for huge toys and fisting for girls. Guys and anyone wanting to see or try!

June 21st would love to see some more hole wrecking lovers there!!!

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/hornyveeevents

Are these events still happening?

It went immensely well! Safe sex is paramount at these events and we make sure to enforce it. 

The event was packed full of guys girls couples the lot who all enjoyed some seriously huge insertions and some amazing displays of fisting! We will be doing another again soon

On 6/22/2023 at 11:07 PM, Darthvin said:

Looking at the twitter account it was amazing. I'd love to have gone, just wanted reassurance on some kind of std vetting. Tbf, I don't suppose that really matters regardless 

what is the twitter account? would like to follow

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.