Topped Toys Grip (what size)

Anallover8869

Hi

I want to buy a new plug (Topped Toys Grip). But I'm not sure with the large. As I have noticed, the plugs are very soft. So that you can use bigger plug.

The biggest toy that I have done so far had a diameter of 9.8cm/3.8in.
Is the grip 134 too big for me?

https://toppedtoys.com/en-is/collections/the-grip/products/the-grip-134

It is listed as being 1 cm bigger than your max.
It's totally doable unless you are injure easily or have scar tissue.
Even when being super careful i think you'll take it within a few weeks of careful play :)

Ref:
I went from 6 cm diameter on a hard Doc Johnson toy to 6.9 cm diameter on a TT Gapekeeper, with maybe 5-10 minutes of slow prying. With a healthy hole and careful play you can leap in numbers, unless you're already on soft silicone toys.

I can barely fit the pretty stiff WAD Magical Orb @10,3cm and after that the grip 134 goes in with absolutely no resistance. I also have the grip 150 which on the other hand feels impossible.

So I'd say go with the 134.

You'll be fine with it. What I would say though is keep it in for as long as possible. These toy are super soft so most people think the size is 'cheating' - however they start to form back to size (and you feel it). these toys are amazing. I went from an 116 to 134. The stretch on the 134 is so intense the longer it's left in. Just remember you have to get it out though (can hurt sometimes if not lubed enough) 

Also you have to remember, diameter is kind of irrelevant - circumference is more important. 5h8nk you can go 10mm (or half inch) diameter more is a massive amount more in circumference. The beauty of topped toys softness is you can 'grind' in circular motion untill the pop. Then just relax and enjoy the stretch. 

On 6/5/2023 at 3:10 PM, jojel said:

I can barely fit the pretty stiff WAD Magical Orb @10,3cm and after that the grip 134 goes in with absolutely no resistance. I also have the grip 150 which on the other hand feels impossible.

Seems like you should try the Grip 144

So now my grip 134. I took about 20 minutes to have the grip in me. He was not allowed to be bigger at this time :).
Let's see how long I have until I want something bigger.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.