pee hole streching

megabajtek1

Hello everyone, I have a question, what lubricant do you use to stretch the pee hole in your penis and what is the best size to start :)

I don't do any deep stretching so I use regular water based lube we use with my GF. I can take 12 mm easilly and definitely want to go further

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've used as petroleum jelly based triple antibiotic ointment for lube up to 14mm now.  It makes a big difference when it comes to UTI's 

• 4 weeks later...

you need to use surgical sterile lube and get a set of proper sounds (don't use a finger or a pen), start with a small size- e.g. 5mm and slowly work your way up. if you get into it you might consider doing some mods/ upgrades to get bigger sounds in. quite a popular mod amongst pee hole stretchers (and very popular in crossdressing/shemale circles) is a meatotomy. You are slitting slowly your penis head , so you are able to insert large objects in your penis, also some people start splitting the penis shaft (if you are into anal fisting, and you would love to have a big man pussy - anal that looks like labia, then you might also consider meatotomy mode, as you penis starts looking like a gaping vagina with labia). If it's something you are interested in (or would be interested in) - let me know, I can give you advice on where to start and how to do it etc, its one of the greatest mods you can do on your cock. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.