Today I doubled in size

DuckyShine

This is not going to be the most exciting story in the world but for me it was absolutely thrilling.

So let me preface that I'm living with family (it's normal where I live don't judge me please) and I've had to hide my anal addiction forever. Needless to say if it was ever found out I'd be exhiled as gay and my family would be extremely distraught due to the stigma and homophobia in eastern Europe.

This challenge has led me to jump all sorts of hoops when playing with my ass - I can not have any toys, I can not have lube in obvious places around the house etc. So my solution was using bottles - vitamin bottles, vape bottles, all kinds of small bottles. It's the perfect disguise as I vape (actually I quit but I still pretend that I do) and nobody ever questions the exorbitant amount of bottles in my drawers. I even have powdered lube that's disguised as a "vape cleaner" (which doesn't actually exist but boomers don't know that).

The issue is that I have extremely limited time to play - my work schedule is on US time so I'm working during the night and basically I'm asleep when the house is empty during the day and my family go to work. So usually I have a small period of 2-3 hours to play in the morning right when they go to work.

Due to all this and a nasty anal fissure that I've had seemingly all my life I've not been able to progress as much as I wanted to. I was stuck on a bottle with 3.5cm diameter, basically imagine a nice thick dick size - that was what I was capable of.

But this morning after browsing a bunch of prolapsed anuses on twitter something possessed me. Thing is I don't have a bottle that's slightly larger than 3.5cm in diameter, my next smallest bottle is a whopping 6.5cm. Needless to say I've never been able to pop it in, it has been tremendously difficult and my fissure has not helped. So.. I got creative. 

I needed to have maximum lube and maximum leverage to achieve this doubling. And I had the greatest engineering idea of our lifetime - put the bottle on a plunger and use that whole contraption as a seat.

Illustration:

https://ibb.co/LtCz6Lh

I know.. this is getting quite comedic. BUT IT WORKED!!! I pushed my ass hard on the plunger/bottle contraption and the bottle popped in. Once it happened the first time it was no-holds-barred from there. I didn't even need the plunger anymore, the bottle started sliding in and out of my ass. This was the most thrilling anal experience I have ever had, I've never ever felt this full. I even tried pushing as hard  as I can while holding the bottle inside me and I swear I could feel my gut slightly sliding down.

My next goal is a 0.5L bottle that has a diameter of around 7-7.5cm depending on the bottle, and this will open the door to all sorts of different shapes and grooves as it is a more standard size.

I know it's not a standard stretching lifestyle and maybe it's not the hottest story in the world, but there's something about the challenge of getting "cunted out" in plain sight that gets me hard every time. Thoughts?

Congratulations :)

3 cm in diameter is a significant jump!

Your own excitement is reason enough to make your story an enjoyable read.

(I obviously don't encourage using bottles - especially made of glass - if you have any alternative. But in some circumstances you don't have one and you do what you gotta do to enjoy yourself. *Jeff Goldbloom voice*: The ass always finds a way ;). Just be careful not to break anything or otherwise hurt yourself!)

Edited by jeffb

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.