What does anal play mean to you?

Max Mynx

A lifestyle, a hobby or just a sexual activity when you are excited. You can describe it however you like.

1 hour ago, Max Mynx said:

A lifestyle, a hobby or just a sexual activity when you are excited. You can describe it however you like.

A necessary need to release Stress, Feel Good, To achieve Relaxed state of mind.

It's Get it's peak when you use only your anal

• 2 weeks later...

To me it has become a somewhat lifestyle daily routine. I love watching my cum ooze out as a nice long thick dildo goes deep and hits my prostate just right.  I enjoy depth play, gaping, fisting, and growing my rosebutt larger and longer. 

• 3 weeks later...

For me it has become a daily stress relief, and an effective one. 

I work from home, and spend my lunch-break rinsing and playing daily. Usually I stick to one or two toys to go deep, and end up fisting myself for as long as it's comfortable. 

It has in great deal replaced my need for regular sexual activity. 

It's definetly the hobby I am most dedicated to! :rolleyes:

For me, it's a huge kick to stretch my ass and it's also "quality me" time. Most of the time I play by myself, only sometimes my wife joins in. 

The rush when you finally get in the next size dildo....  or spend a day with a big plug up my ass and a cockcage so not to get distracted from the anal focus is a bliss!

Afterwards I enjoy two or three days of after-workout bliss, my tender hole going back to normal.... and then I start mentally planning the next session :rolleyes:

Even when I don't have the time to work out, I sometimes just grab my biggest toy when I'm in the bathroom, fondle it for a moment and think: "Jesus, how fucking good that huge piece of silicone feels up my ass!" :wub:

Then I'm good to go and face the world outside......:dude:

Being fisted or stretched is beyond just play. Our hands deep inside our bodies is just about the most extreme form of intimacy during sex for me and my wife.

1 hour ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Being fisted or stretched is beyond just play. Our hands deep inside our bodies is just about the most extreme form of intimacy during sex for me and my wife.

And her sister too, right?

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

And her sister too, right?

Not that often, but oh yeah! It's even a lot of fun watching them both.

• 4 weeks later...

For me it's like a stress relief and in a weird way I kind of think like some people self harm by cutting etc but when I'm really fisting myself or trying to get the biggest dildo on it's like an escape, it's hard to put into words haha 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.