Do you use drugs?

rosingfist

Type 1 for legal (poppers, weed, g...) 

Type 2 for illegal 

Do you need drugs for progress in extreme prolapse range?

Or did you get monster prolapse without drugs.

How often you train without drugs

If there is a drug that you can name, I've probably done it, with few exceptions.

You definitely don't need drugs to prolapse. However myself and another online prolapser have found that psychedelics particularly of the tryptamine variety like mushrooms and even lysergamides like LSD can effect serotonin sites throughout the stomach in such a way that it makes prolapse easier. Its a conjunction of the sphincter muscles being relaxed along with the "irritation" from the serotonin sites that induce a strong feeling the push and keep on pushing. Its similar to using soap but far more intense and I've noticed some great results by combining the two.

However my piece of advise is to not fuck around with psychedelics and ass play until you have psychedelic experience first.

Other notes: stims are the second best drug class for prolapses. They'll get you loose but they don't hit that push urge. However depending on the stim you use, numbing and desensitization can occur making cumming a harder task to achieve.

Gaba drugs (alcohol) are ofc great for training too.

Avoid all opiates, and dissociative drugs if you're looking to stretch. You wont feel your hole!

I'll echo with what Upthebutt said about not trying psychs with play until you've had an experience first but if you do it can be an incredible experience even at lower doses.

Alcohol, weed and poppers mostly for me though.

• 2 months later...

used to have an addiction to benadryl when it came to anal masturbation. it helped me to take things deep and wide. 

1-3 times a year I like to do anal play on MDMA. Next up I am going to try 4-mmc/mephedrone as I have heard great things about it and that it’s awesome for anal play. Has anyone here tried it 4-mmc?

Used to do some psychedelics and stims at times, not only to ass play though. That would be some long sessions. These days I only do a  bit of poppers. Don't want to push stuff too far.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.