How much does it "being the wrong hole" play into liking anal sex? And is the appeal the same for women as it is for men?

Wr876

Im curious about how men and women get into liking, or even prefering anal sex (both recieving and giving), and if its appeal is similiar to both genders in your experience.

Sexuality is broad and complicated, so everyone is going to have a different take on this. For me, there's definitely an aspect of the extremeness of it that plays into the appeal. But it also just feels very good - your ass has a lot of nerves and sensory receptors in it, much like how nipples are even though they also aren't technically sexual organs.

My fiance still prefers vaginal, but she likes anal because sometimes her pussy is very sensitive, prone to bleeding, and doesn't always lubricate itself as well as we would like, and anal can feel more pleasurable during those times.

I started my journey out with vaginal stretching— my ass used to be “the tight hole”. no one rly ever commented on how loose my pussy was back then but I did sometimes offer up my ass as the tighter option haha

I started playing with my ass at the end of 2019; I rung in 2020 by fucking an old high school friend who was on a lotta xanax n weed and didn’t realize when he started fucking my pussy

(I prefer to do anal-only with guys who don’t wanna wear condoms, so the pussy is the “wrong hole” haha)

anyway, I prefer anal for masturbation because I don’t have to be as careful about what type of lube I use & how sterile my toys are like I do with my pussy. I can just slop some soap and/or cheap lotion on whatever I wanna impale myself on and go from there no problem

another thing is that it’s much easier for me to ride toys and fist myself anally 

On 3/6/2023 at 6:39 AM, Clara said:

I started my journey out with vaginal stretching— my ass used to be “the tight hole”. no one rly ever commented on how loose my pussy was back then but I did sometimes offer up my ass as the tighter option haha

I started playing with my ass at the end of 2019; I rung in 2020 by fucking an old high school friend who was on a lotta xanax n weed and didn’t realize when he started fucking my pussy

(I prefer to do anal-only with guys who don’t wanna wear condoms, so the pussy is the “wrong hole” haha)

anyway, I prefer anal for masturbation because I don’t have to be as careful about what type of lube I use & how sterile my toys are like I do with my pussy. I can just slop some soap and/or cheap lotion on whatever I wanna impale myself on and go from there no problem

another thing is that it’s much easier for me to ride toys and fist myself anally 

You still anally take scrub brushes or have you moved on. That was so extremely hot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 7:41 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

You still anally take scrub brushes or have you moved on. That was so extremely hot.

*blushes* yeah, occasionally…

I had the most success/fun using Vaseline for lube which I don’t like using that often bc it requires a lot of scrubbing to get off my skin after haha 

Oh, you should never blush or even be embarrassed over that. It is even more extreme and erotic than using it in your beautiful and sexy pussy cave. Not joking, I stroked my limp cock until I came in my hand watching you destroy your ass-cunt. 

5 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Oh, you should never blush or even be embarrassed over that. It is even more extreme and erotic than using it in your beautiful and sexy pussy cave. Not joking, I stroked my limp cock until I came in my hand watching you destroy your ass-cunt. 

fuuuuck that’s hot

1 hour ago, Clara said:

fuuuuck that’s hot

You bet it is, wish I could have shared it with you, too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.