Advice on my next toy

buttslave00

Hi all,

I've been making good progress lately as I've increased the amount of stretching sessions per week. so much so that I've now mastered all my toys, even some that have been laying around for a long time because my eyes were a bigger than my hole lol. I also got a nice bonus from work so I figured, this would be a good time to get a new toy as the larger ones do get expensive quickly.

Having said that, I can't decide between two toys and this is where I'm asking advice from the community please.

My biggest toy that I can take (not yet mastered but getting there quickly) is the Bomber from Lovejoy. 3.3" in diameter and 10.5" in circumference (according to their specifications) It has some give but not a ton. the other toy that I can now use more and more is the Pipedream King Cock Chubby. It's slightly smaller at 3" diameter and 9.5" circumference but has almost zero give.

The two toys that I'm eyeing next are the Mare Maker 115 from Topped Toys and Mr Hankey's Boss Hogg LG/XL. They are almost the same pricewise (once shipping is included) so that's not a deciding factor. Obviously one is more of a dildo, the other is more of a plug so they don't really compare as far as shape goes either.
That's why I'm asking the community. Have you tried either? What are your experiences with them? Which one would you suggest as the next one? Or would you have another toy in mind as the next step up?

Thanks for your input

I can't rate topped toys highly enough but if you go for the 115 you'll find you can stretch out with it pretty quick. Their silicone shore rating is super squishy - I'd go the next size up. The grip plugs they do are awesome. My next toy will be the erebus 140.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.