Parts of my ring muscle have very hard "pebbles" inside of it, while the rest is soft like muscle tissue. They don't hurt. Are these hemorrhoids?

Wr876

I've had hemorrhoids a couple of times and that seems to be over now. However I can't remember having these super hard "pebbles" inside of the ring muscle's folds before. They aren't painful when I pinch them but defiinitely feel very different from the soft muscle tissue and also make the ring look oddly swollen in places.

Is this normal? Is it a left over of the hemorrhoids? Thanks.

Doubt it, they are probably some kind of cysts. You would have to confess to a doctor about your sex practices and get a biopsy. Once they understand, they would probably use speculum to open your hole and get them out or drain them. Of course, if you are in a municipality that is not tolerant of anal stretching, that may not be an option right away.

Good luck and happy stretching, either way.

11 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Doubt it, they are probably some kind of cysts. You would have to confess to a doctor about your sex practices and get a biopsy. Once they understand, they would probably use speculum to open your hole and get them out or drain them. Of course, if you are in a municipality that is not tolerant of anal stretching, that may not be an option right away.

Good luck and happy stretching, either way.

Appreciate the reply.

Edited by Wr876

It could actually be regular ol' hems.
They're often (but not always) painful, particularly if they're hard, if they're really small then maybe there won't be that much pain. It's called thrombo-something or whatever, which means that blood has kind of coagulated where there's a weakness and failure in the structure of your blood vessel (hemorrhoid). The way i understand it, two contributing factors are drinking too little (thicker blood) or inactive circulation which makes blood cells heap up, particularly where there's a weakness in the blood vessel.

Tips from experience (aside from prescription treatment):

1) Increase water intake, drink regularly throughout the day and make sure you get at least 8 tall glasses a day.
    Gulp down 1 as soon as you wake up, stay on it.
2) Increase physical activity, aka keep your circulation going. I recommend just adding more walking with whatever intensity you feel comfortable with. Staying warm, taking warm baths etc. Be aware of sitting too long, change up whatever position your standing/laying/sitting in. And maybe ease up on resistance training for a while, you don't want to increase pressure in your veins when you're trying to heal.
3) Counter-intuitively, buttplug wearing often helps (it used to be the #1 prescribed treatment).
It eases the pressure in your sphincter, thus easing pain from the muscle squeezing the H.
Freer/Increased blood flow also promotes healing, pointing back to the two previous points.

And if you stretch your anal "structure", you also cause some damage to your veins that sometimes need time to catch up and heal. I think a lot of stretchers have hems all the time that don't bother them, because of the constant symptom-relief of being all loosey goosey down there, and deflating the hems by using toys that squeeze them empty etc.
I think some guys get more hems and discomfort when they stop playing.

If you are uncertain about what's up or worried you should always see a doctor.

Depending on the size of these 'pebbles' - of you mean like tiny tiny, could be anal skin tags which are harmless, but I'm not sure there are many doctors in here. I also fail to see why you have to explain what you get upto to your doctor. Everyone's anatomy is different. If anything is said about a big slack hole you could just say 'thought it was normal, always been like that'. People with chronic constipation and other stomach problems can have rather different butt holes. 

On 2/9/2023 at 4:54 PM, Subwhore said:

It could actually be regular ol' hems.
They're often (but not always) painful, particularly if they're hard, if they're really small then maybe there won't be that much pain. It's called thrombo-something or whatever, which means that blood has kind of coagulated where there's a weakness and failure in the structure of your blood vessel (hemorrhoid). The way i understand it, two contributing factors are drinking too little (thicker blood) or inactive circulation which makes blood cells heap up, particularly where there's a weakness in the blood vessel.

Tips from experience (aside from prescription treatment):

1) Increase water intake, drink regularly throughout the day and make sure you get at least 8 tall glasses a day.
    Gulp down 1 as soon as you wake up, stay on it.
2) Increase physical activity, aka keep your circulation going. I recommend just adding more walking with whatever intensity you feel comfortable with. Staying warm, taking warm baths etc. Be aware of sitting too long, change up whatever position your standing/laying/sitting in. And maybe ease up on resistance training for a while, you don't want to increase pressure in your veins when you're trying to heal.
3) Counter-intuitively, buttplug wearing often helps (it used to be the #1 prescribed treatment).
It eases the pressure in your sphincter, thus easing pain from the muscle squeezing the H.
Freer/Increased blood flow also promotes healing, pointing back to the two previous points.

And if you stretch your anal "structure", you also cause some damage to your veins that sometimes need time to catch up and heal. I think a lot of stretchers have hems all the time that don't bother them, because of the constant symptom-relief of being all loosey goosey down there, and deflating the hems by using toys that squeeze them empty etc.
I think some guys get more hems and discomfort when they stop playing.

If you are uncertain about what's up or worried you should always see a doctor.

Thanks a lot for this informative reply!

I came to the same conclusion after reading online that it's internal hems, which can sometimes be painfree apparently.

I will copy your advice and make sure to follow it in my everyday life! 

If its ok to ask, do you think assplay can somehow help their healing? (I don't mean the buttplug wearing)

About playing and hems, I've been wondering how people avoid hems, or why I didn't get them before, if the blood vessels are easily damaged. Your explanation makes sense but I guess it's also good to take precaution with daily anti-hem habits too.

• 4 weeks later...

oh man, I have one of those and I just assumed it was scar tissue from one of the MANY times I’ve scratched myself because of refusing to cut my nails before shoving my hand inside myself hahaha

On 3/6/2023 at 6:55 AM, Clara said:

oh man, I have one of those and I just assumed it was scar tissue from one of the MANY times I’ve scratched myself because of refusing to cut my nails before shoving my hand inside myself hahaha

Wish I could do that, my arms are just a little short. I've had four of my fingers, but that's all.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.