Advice for obtaining a rosebutt quickly

maring2023

I am brand new to this forum and I am wondering if there is a way of being able to internally rosebutt fairly quickly. I can take my fist slightly beyond the knuckles and I fuck myself with a dildo that is about 2 inches wide pretty much every other day. I don't understand how people like /u/little_gape_queen on Reddit are able to do it fairly "easily" despite them only doing anal regularly for about 6-7 months. I try to push out while I'm engaging in anal play, and the only thing that I can see is the part of the anus that's kinda red and closed up before the rectal tissue (This is not a rosebutt as far as I can tell). What should I do?

Unless you’re genetically predisposed to it, it’s going to take time, time and time. But like I’ve said 1000 times here, this is a journey, not a destination. Have fun and pleasure from it and it’ll happen eventually. Trying to do it “fast” will only result in pain and injury.

32 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

Unless you’re genetically predisposed to it, it’s going to take time, time and time. But like I’ve said 1000 times here, this is a journey, not a destination. Have fun and pleasure from it and it’ll happen eventually. Trying to do it “fast” will only result in pain and injury.

You are correct about this. I actually managed to message the person I referred to in my post and she basically said that it's genetics and that she wasn't consistent up until the last month and a half or so.

41 minutes ago, maring2023 said:

You are correct about this. I actually managed to message the person I referred to in my post and she basically said that it's genetics and that she wasn't consistent up until the last month and a half or so.

Yeah. 

Like I said, the prolapse heroes (male and female) who we look up to- DGG, HKJ, HungerFF, Punched93, etc, are all genetically predisposed to giant meatloaf prolapses. 

The rest of us have to work at it over a long period of time. But hey- it’s still fun!

40 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

Yeah. 

Like I said, the prolapse heroes (male and female) who we look up to- DGG, HKJ, HungerFF, Punched93, etc, are all genetically predisposed to giant meatloaf prolapses. 

The rest of us have to work at it over a long period of time. But hey- it’s still fun!

Or it's caused by some sort of medical condition. But either way, I'll manage to get a rosebutt one day. Especially since I'm fisting now. Anal play has grown on me massively since I've started. At first I wasn't a fan, but now it's finally starting to feel pleasurable. 

1 hour ago, ls400driver said:

I know @rileyyys in the forum, their prolapse is outstanding, maybe they could give you a few tips

Her prolapse is impressive. There are a lot of not so well known redditors that have nice rosebutts/prolapses. The person I referenced earlier has one of the best rosebutts I've ever seen.  

Edited by maring2023

3 hours ago, ls400driver said:

I know @rileyyys in the forum, their prolapse is outstanding, maybe they could give you a few tips

She also claimed that her prolapse is natural maybe due to his weak sphincter muscles.

I remember in 2017 how hard i push to get things inside. Now i can take much bigger things without any hassle

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 1:34 AM, ls400driver said:

I've sqautted on the toilet since before i had prolapse so maybe try that, i didn't notice mine really growing in size it was just there one day around the size it is now, i'm currently trying to increase it tho.

52 minutes ago, rileyyy said:

I've sqautted on the toilet since before i had prolapse so maybe try that, i didn't notice mine really growing in size it was just there one day around the size it is now, i'm currently trying to increase it tho.

You had the opportunity use it NoW!! until your body starts to get stiff & hard. The Last Stage of Puberty

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 1:40 PM, rileyyy said:

yeah I didn’t really notice any progress on mine until I started straining regularly

I do it around my fist, my smaller toys, and objects like metal travel cups (be sure they end in a diameter much larger than what you can take since they aren’t flared and straining can help things go deeper!!)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.