My Experience with Stuck Butt Plug, Surgery and Questions

greenman88

I have been playing with my ass for years, but 2022 was the first time I ever got a toy stuck. I had previously been inserting objects completely inside such as toy balls with no issues at all. I typically could push them out when I wanted, but occasionally I had to wait until the next day, where it naturally came out itself. Because of this, I didn't think inserting plugs all the way would get stuck either- I was wrong.

The first time occurred mid 2022 while I was using the TSX Man in a Barrel Butt Plug. On this occasion, the surgeon was able to remove the toy with conventional endoscopic instruments and I left the ER that same day.

The second time occurred in November 2022. This time, I got a Small John Thomas RIPPER Butt Plug stuck. After no luck getting it out, I went to the ER 12 hours later. (I do not advise waiting so long). This plug proved much more difficult for the surgeons to remove and I ended up having to have an incision made in my pelvis to assist getting the plug removed. This resulted in 3 days in the hospital and 1.5 months of recovery time.

While this post is made as a reminder to be safe, I do have a couple questions for the community, and want you to feel like you can ask any questions as well.

After healing, and resuming anal play, the feelings seem to have changed some. Specifically with deep/long toys. While they used to feel amazing, the last couple inches now create a general uncomfortable feeling. I waited the required recovery time, and cannot figure out what would be causing this now. It obviously seems to be something from the surgery, but I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience or idea what might be causing this?

Additionally, I now seem to bleed much easier with many of my shorter/width toys. The harder materials seem like PVC seem to cause this now while I generally am ok with Silicone toys. While I do have internal hemorrhoids that could just be doing this, I had them previously, and never had these bleeding issues, so I am leaning towards this also being caused by the surgery. 

Every time scar tissue is created skin is weakened and at the same time tightens, thus making it able to be torn more easily. I'm not sure the nature of the incision but you could be dealing with that.

Alternatively, it could be closer to when a high-level athlete gets an injury. Say you pull or tear a muscle, you might be ready to go back to work and lift a few heavy objects, but not necessarily ready to go back to vigorous, high intensity activity.

14 hours ago, greenman88 said:

I have been playing with my ass for years, but 2022 was the first time I ever got a toy stuck. I had previously been inserting objects completely inside such as toy balls with no issues at all. I typically could push them out when I wanted, but occasionally I had to wait until the next day, where it naturally came out itself. Because of this, I didn't think inserting plugs all the way would get stuck either- I was wrong.

The first time occurred mid 2022 while I was using the TSX Man in a Barrel Butt Plug. On this occasion, the surgeon was able to remove the toy with conventional endoscopic instruments and I left the ER that same day.

The second time occurred in November 2022. This time, I got a Small John Thomas RIPPER Butt Plug stuck. After no luck getting it out, I went to the ER 12 hours later. (I do not advise waiting so long). This plug proved much more difficult for the surgeons to remove and I ended up having to have an incision made in my pelvis to assist getting the plug removed. This resulted in 3 days in the hospital and 1.5 months of recovery time.

While this post is made as a reminder to be safe, I do have a couple questions for the community, and want you to feel like you can ask any questions as well.

After healing, and resuming anal play, the feelings seem to have changed some. Specifically with deep/long toys. While they used to feel amazing, the last couple inches now create a general uncomfortable feeling. I waited the required recovery time, and cannot figure out what would be causing this now. It obviously seems to be something from the surgery, but I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience or idea what might be causing this?

Additionally, I now seem to bleed much easier with many of my shorter/width toys. The harder materials seem like PVC seem to cause this now while I generally am ok with Silicone toys. While I do have internal hemorrhoids that could just be doing this, I had them previously, and never had these bleeding issues, so I am leaning towards this also being caused by the surgery. 

In ER two times in a year. Now that's called "Dedication". Sir they cut your 3 layered skin very deep it's not a normal thing. You had to give time to your scar to "HEAL". Let it heal minimum 3-4 months. If your skin got micro tears and cause internal bleeding you will again go to the ER.

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's important. It's incredible that what looks to be a proper toy company puts out a plug where the base is so similar in diameter to the widest part of the plug. Maybe there is a production reason why a lot of their toys are like this, but they generally don't seem to skimp on material - it's only poor design.

The Plug Podcast that someone else has just mentioned in another thread has a great bit about the impact of injury on stretching in episode 19.

• 1 month later...

It my first post here, read a lot about going to the ER here and yes this weekend i had te same. I was preparing my ass en did a deep flush. When i was almost clean i noticed that i was missing the cleaning head on my shower hose. And i found it back... stuck verry deep. Coudnt reach it. After trying and waiting it didnt come out. I started to panic because my parnter doesnt know about my anal playing and huge toys. I called a mistress and hoped that she could reach it. After the deepest fisting she could feel it behaind the second bend. She tryde to go deeper but i couldent hold if from the pain. We had to stop trying. I had to go to the ER. i called in to try to explain on the phone so whe i arrived i didnt have to explain at the desk. I came in and told that i had stumic pains. Luckely the doctor was waiting and to me to a room. I told that i was so embaraced and she try to make me feel ok. I was afraid to go into surgrey. Then my family would know. I whas dying inside... i told that it was verry deep and she try to feel. In the morning i got a endoscopy and it was stuck in the bend. With te camera and a "lasso" he took it our. He ask how it got that deep, about 20 cm... i didt answer. I wasnt a sleep so i could explain what he was seeing. He made his report and put it in my online files. In belgium the documents can be accesed by my prive doctor so the next time i will just say what happend. That way the know if my wife ask something. We will get a invoice from the hospital but i told my wife that i had tummypain en blood in my stool. So that they whanted to be shore that there wasnt a big problem. I told they coudnt find something and that the blood proably was from puching to hard. Lets hope she doesnt find out. I decided the remove all my toy and stop playing. Be carrfull everybody. I will keep playing but finger en no more deep play. I will try to get my whife into anal play but i dont have mutch hope on that... 

Some advice, dont wait if is behind the second bend, it will probably not come out, its stuck and lodged. Dont risk damage. If you have to have excusse fake tummy pain. Call ER in preparation. Tell them that you dont want to explain at the desk and what ask you have to say or who you have contacted. Try to find photo's and dimensions of the object that you lost. So they can beter asses what they have to get out. If they can lasso it they can get i out (plugs, dildo's, cilindrical shapes) balls an big objects... i dont know. Ask what you can say at home to explain the bill and your hospital vissit. 

Play safe and if you put it in, make shore that you can pull it out. It happens verry fast.

Sorry for my bad writting

Edited by madcrea

I think that  your issue is that you use toys that can easily slip inside and are not retrievable.

These are old school plug and I do not think they should be used at all.

I am otherwise glad that you could recuperate and play on.

I have two friends who ended up in the ER as well and it's not a fun experience.

Edited by AzFrNick

• 1 month later...

Earlier this year I went to ER because of my girlfriend. One day she mentioned - Let's try anal pumping with cupping therapy set and I said sure, but unfortunately we've made the bad decision to put a 5cm cup inside my butt, and that thing couldn't fall naturally, even after 2 hours of desperate attempts. So I went to the ER but I had to spent there my whole Wednesday and Thursday. Lucky the doctor running the whole floor planned a surgery on the same day (yes in surgery room with 7,8 doctors and personal, and probably with bunch of speculums). That happened somewhere around 10 and 11PM and for 5 hours I was not allowed to eat or drink anything. A moments before the surgery the leading surgeon mentioned that if the toy is stuck with the cup pointing up the procedure might fail, and they will have to open my stomach and push the cup outside. I was instructed to get naked in front of the personal (I was okay, since I had some experience with naked sunbathing lol), then I sat down a gynecological chair and immediately put on anesthesia (probably because of the speculum that was used) and I woke up lying on a bed next to the elevator outside the surgery room. I spent the whole night and next day in the hospital injected with a support system in my vein (glucose banks most likely). So yeah hardcore is fun they said... Anyway, boys and girls, be vigilant with all these sex toys.

Edited by Kinksyndicate

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.