Is there a place where my "dream vacation" can become a reality?

DuckyShine

Okay this is a bit far fetched and let's just say I'm from a country that's not very open towards the whole gay/fisting/prolapse thing, not that the latter's very well accepted even in open-minded countries. But here's what's been one of my ultimate fantasies - "A prolapse making vacation". Basically going to a place for a month where I'm just a fist slave  and my ass gets used in all sorts of ways - fisting,giant toys,permanent plugs, pumping,enemas really everything and anything inbetween. Are there actual places that offer these kinds of "services" in Europe, specifically for a long period like 2 weeks, a month or even more? Does anyone here have experience with that sort of thing?

3 hours ago, DuckyShine said:

Okay this is a bit far fetched and let's just say I'm from a country that's not very open towards the whole gay/fisting/prolapse thing, not that the latter's very well accepted even in open-minded countries. But here's what's been one of my ultimate fantasies - "A prolapse making vacation". Basically going to a place for a month where I'm just a fist slave  and my ass gets used in all sorts of ways - fisting,giant toys,permanent plugs, pumping,enemas really everything and anything inbetween. Are there actual places that offer these kinds of "services" in Europe, specifically for a long period like 2 weeks, a month or even more? Does anyone here have experience with that sort of thing?

"France" I don't think is there any other country which gives you much more freedom than France. Best country for LGBTQ And the most popular incident and best example (Charlie Hebdo - Freedom of Speech). They didn't stop even after terrorist attacks instead they printed more and more provocative pictures.

17 minutes ago, Radeon said:

"France" I don't think is there any other country which gives you much more freedom than France. Best country for LGBTQ And the most popular incident and best example (Charlie Hebdo - Freedom of Speech). They didn't stop even after terrorist attacks instead they printed more and more provocative pictures.

I was looking for a more specificity like a location. The country of France is a bit general I doubt there'd someone waiting to fist my ass as  I cross the border lol.

39 minutes ago, DuckyShine said:

I was looking for a more specificity like a location. The country of France is a bit general I doubt there'd someone waiting to fist my ass as  I cross the border lol.

Bruh no one is waiting for you, for your needs you have to find someone contact the fisters on social media but everything come with a price tag.

Here in the US there are group fisting retreats, usually held for a weekend at B&B’s or private residences. They occasionally get posted in the Big Party Announcement channel in the personals board here.

On 1/9/2023 at 9:49 AM, Radeon said:

Bruh no one is waiting for you, for your needs you have to find someone contact the fisters on social media but everything come with a price tag.

Yes, obviously there is a price tag. It's not a monetairy issue, it's more of a finding the proper venue issue. Guess some networking is necessairy to find out tho, that's a good point.

21 minutes ago, DuckyShine said:

Yes, obviously there is a price tag. It's not a monetairy issue, it's more of a finding the proper venue issue. Guess some networking is necessairy to find out tho, that's a good point.

Same, i had money but can't buy toys it' against the Law they will seize on customs. :cry: BAD LUCK!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.