Fissures after a long break - how to sort them?

jackshit

My life changed quite a bit this year, and I didn't play for like 5-6 months due to not living in a house that allows me to do it unnoticed like before.

I can only play when everyone travels which happened once last month and once now. However, in both occasions I got some painful fissures, I only notice them when cleaning my ass.

They will heal in a few days but the problem is that I only have this 3 day window to play, and it really sucks that these fissures ruin it. They were very rare back when I was playing 2-3 times a week.

I know the best thing to do is to take it easy and not play large toys when taking such long breaks, but I used to play quite big before and you guys know how it is, I start with the small ones, then I get horny and when I realize I'm already on a 9cm diameter plug.

So I have 2 questions:

1- is there any cream or treatment that could heal my fissures in a day?

2- is there anything I can do in the 1-3 months between plays to keep my sphincter "warmed up" and not get the fissures? Needs to be something discrete

4 hours ago, FistBi said:

For small fissures, what gives me the best result is washing with warm water and talcum powder to keep the area dry.

Yes they're quite small, they won't hurt anymore in 2 days but if I play again they'll surely be back. They hurt like hell when I stick the hose up to do an enema or wash my ass with a butt spray.

Please elaborate more, when you have the fissure and do this talcum powder application how long until you're good to go again?

It also happens to me after shorter breaks (3 weeks because of work). I guess it doesn't make much sense, but what I found to be the best way for me to get rid of this problem quickly is to keep playing everyday. It does hurt at first when I insert the first toy  but goes away pretty quickly. I tried to take it easy and it just doesnt really get better. In contrast if I just ignore it and keep playing they go away very quickly (3-4 days).

4 hours ago, Morgan_Nice said:

It also happens to me after shorter breaks (3 weeks because of work). I guess it doesn't make much sense, but what I found to be the best way for me to get rid of this problem quickly is to keep playing everyday. It does hurt at first when I insert the first toy  but goes away pretty quickly. I tried to take it easy and it just doesnt really get better. In contrast if I just ignore it and keep playing they go away very quickly (3-4 days).

Exactly this. I bleed every time if I take a week+ break and it stops when I start playing daily. In bro science terms my explanation is that when your hole loosens the fissure stops becoming the weakest point just due to the overall increased plasticity and blood flow to your hole. I really should become a doctor with these scientific explanations I'm giving lol. But in seriousness I do have a fissure as well and I just deal with the small amount of blood and the slight stinging feeling. In general they're not dangerous. Many people who've never played with their ass have them and nobody's died from one at least from my research. One potential hazard is that if by chance you go too hard and actually cause damage other than the fissure you might not know it as you'd have gotten used to blood. For me I know it's the fissure cuz the bleeding stops after it opens initially and when I reapply lube 1-2 times there's no blood in it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.