Deep shower enema question

Max Mynx

I don't have an enema bag but I do have my shower hose. Using the hose at low pressure how long do you think it should wait to be full to do a deep clean, maybe 2 minutes? I need to deep clean to play deep obviously, otherwise I wouldn't ask. Thanks.

i enjoy deep play, i regularly enjoy my 19" snake on my machine. i use exclusively a shower enema system now. my sigmoid is pretty much straightened out now and i work it in deep. it takes me a few tries to get the water to go past the bend. once it is past the bend i fill up in steps. i can feel the water going past the bend plus another sign is the water flowing out of my hole is greatly decreased. i will do this several times, each time cleaning deeper. the first pass is usually only about 20-30 secs. each time there is more room cleaned out so i can do successive fills lasting about 30-40 secs longer than before. when i get to the end i am usually about 2-3 mins in total. but i am always sensitive to any pain/discomfort while filling up. if i have any pain i stop immediately. sometimes i can hold it in for a few and others it wants drained out now. my hole starts making mucus while i am cleaning and i know i am done when the mucus is mostly clear. the only problem i usually have is there is usually some left over water that takes about 30 mins to decend so it can be expelled. if this is clear, i do one last flushing of the lower sphincter to eliminate any last residue.

hope this helps.

Probably not advisable but als always listen to your body. I use shower hose attachment also. I do a it inserted around 5 to 6 inches - just fill up until hard to hold then release. Repeat several times. Then I'll push in further, leave running and relax the rectum/chocolate starfish. The water just gushes out while also swirling around my insides. Then after a few minutes I'll go back to filling and holding. It's amazing was gunk comes out on a deep clean. Always feel better mentally and physically after. 

I always did it until it was just starting to be uncomfortable. But it always seems forever to completely drain. Now I use a hose with a small polished knob on the end securely attached with a hole in it. I insert it all the way to my inside end. I can actually feel it progress through me and stop at the end. At first I filled and emptied like an enema, but after a few times learned to relax and it practically flows out continuously. It only takes about 20 minutes to be completely clean and lasts hours, as long as you only ate light, clear foods the previous few days, just like normal deep enemas. And don't forget the probiotics and Gatorade before and the next few days after stretching, prolapsing or fisting or you will feel like you got stomach flu.

Nice to see others cleaning methods. I managed a nice clean on saturday afternoon. Still not been for a solid movement yet. Thanks for the gatorade/probiotics tip gonna get some now.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.