getting closer to prolapsing

bigholelover

new to this board. :) anyways here’s my first post! today i was playing with my hole while sitting on the toilet and i put my hand in my ass and pushed and i noticed a lot of rectal tissue inside slide down and push against my hole. im used to this but this time it felt like there was way more tissue than usual trying to come out. it made me feel like im getting closer to prolapsing and it was so hot i almost came hands free right then! has anyone else ever experienced something like this? like a sudden bit of progress?

Im currently at this stage as well, and it gives me butterflies knowing that my prolapse is developing, and that soon it will be coming out of my hole entirely and will never be able to go back to normal.

11 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

Im currently at this stage as well, and it gives me butterflies knowing that my prolapse is developing, and that soon it will be coming out of my hole entirely and will never be able to go back to normal.

yes! such an amazing feeling knowing my hole is getting more and more wrecked and loose and getting closer to becoming a big sloppy leaky prolapsed mess that will never go back to normal :D

yessss!! I am there too!

I feel like my colon somewhat “shifts back into place” over time between my sessions where I get to feel it allll ripple down to my wrist every time I fist myself… 

as delightful as that is, my absolute favorite part is the fact that my fingers reach a tight spot that I get to spread and pry and tug open every single time I shove my hand inside!!!!

it’s not that I am magically getting more of my arm inside of me so it MUST be the fact that the already-loosened meat is slipping down easier and easier over time… 

I also cannot wait until it fully slurps out on its own… I don’t usually cum while playing with my ass but now I am standing up after taking a bath with my vibrator on my cunt, imagining just pushing a full prolapse in n out of my busted anus… fuck I’m gonna cum so goddamn hard haha

22 hours ago, Clara said:

yessss!! I am there too!

I feel like my colon somewhat “shifts back into place” over time between my sessions where I get to feel it allll ripple down to my wrist every time I fist myself… 

as delightful as that is, my absolute favorite part is the fact that my fingers reach a tight spot that I get to spread and pry and tug open every single time I shove my hand inside!!!!

it’s not that I am magically getting more of my arm inside of me so it MUST be the fact that the already-loosened meat is slipping down easier and easier over time… 

I also cannot wait until it fully slurps out on its own… I don’t usually cum while playing with my ass but now I am standing up after taking a bath with my vibrator on my cunt, imagining just pushing a full prolapse in n out of my busted anus… fuck I’m gonna cum so goddamn hard haha

Hope so real soon. We need another "Clariet". She looks like she really enjoys her body and prolapse, hope you enjoy yours, too.

On 6/18/2022 at 6:49 AM, Clara said:

yessss!! I am there too!

I'm there as well. Just tugging it a bit with my fingers without pulling out or anything. Amazing! 

On 6/18/2022 at 12:49 AM, Clara said:

yessss!! I am there too!

im also at this point, i dont get as many opportunities to play these days but i can get to that same point every time! also i feel like we'd have a fun time playing together haha, plus we're the same age!

• 6 months later...

Same. I've not got tonnes of loose meat down there now when I push out and it's starting to bunch up at the edge of my hole. Incredibly exhilarated as well at the prospect of being officially prolapsed.

• 3 months later...

At this stage too now. Bought myself a Hankies large Sigmaloid and worked my way down it, hit the hilt today and I noticed things feel a little bit different down there. Exciting times.

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 6:13 PM, Lapsed said:

At this stage too now. Bought myself a Hankies large Sigmaloid and worked my way down it, hit the hilt today and I noticed things feel a little bit different down there. Exciting times.

Just wait till you get one of the Seahorse toys from them :diablo: After buying one and using it numerous times over the last six months, I can positively say that it's helped loosen my hole quite significantly to the point where I'm feeling a nice prolapse starting to form due to the ridges on it.

That said, I wish I had the dexterity to find a position and properly grab onto my ass lips to push my ass meat out. I've been into the whole prolapse kink since I was a teen and have goals to prolapse. Would eventually like to find a fisting partner so they can help train me ;)

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 6:41 AM, xprototype said:

Just wait till you get one of the Seahorse toys from them :diablo: After buying one and using it numerous times over the last six months, I can positively say that it's helped loosen my hole quite significantly to the point where I'm feeling a nice prolapse starting to form due to the ridges on it.

That said, I wish I had the dexterity to find a position and properly grab onto my ass lips to push my ass meat out. I've been into the whole prolapse kink since I was a teen and have goals to prolapse. Would eventually like to find a fisting partner so they can help train me ;)

It is interesting that you mentioned the sea horse, because that is the next purchase of mine. Looks like it will give a good stretch for the stage that I am at. Was also interested in one I saw called Tyrannosaurus rex by Juliet. 

Yes I agree, a legit stretching partner with similar goals would be an amazing thing to have. 

I suppose the only thing now is to decide either large or xl ?! 

I have the master series black destroyer and it’s nice and thick, but the tip is super wide which makes it tricky to get started sometimes. Always have to consider that now when I’m shopping new products. 

Edited by Lapsed

• 1 month later...
On 11.11.2023 at 19:55, Mr. Destroyer said:

Hallo.
Ich spiele seit einigen Monaten regelmäßig, um einen Prolaps herbeizuführen (wenn auch manchmal nur 1-2 Mal pro Woche). Ich habe eine leichte Rosette, wenn ich meinen Anus ganz weit ziehe, obwohl er noch nicht herausgekommen ist. Bei meiner letzten Spielsitzung ist mir jedoch aufgefallen, dass es sich wie ein etwas engerer Ring anfühlt, wenn ich mit den Fingern etwa 5 bis 6 cm tief hineingreife. Ich kann meine Finger dahinter einhaken und es leicht festziehen (ein paar Millimeter, vielleicht ist es aber auch 1 cm). Steht Kel so kurz vor einem Prolaps?
Ich bin so verzweifelt danach.

Ich komme auch nicht weiter als das er ein bißchen guckt wenn ich es auf ziehe.

Und ich spiele 2-4x die Woche mit xl-xxxl toys.

I would say that my hole has felt like this since I started stretching the bend with various toys. I suspect that some tissue/muscles around the sigmoid loosens and is prolapsing down into the lower colon. It has been like this for couple of years for me. When I am really loose, it all just slides down around my hand and wrist when I fist myself standing up.

I don't have an active wish to prolapse completely (I do like the sensations though..) because I'm too lazy/unfocused to do the kegels and other work required for it to be safe. However, it seems to me, that tugging at the sigmoid only gets you so far. To loosen the tissue in the lower colon I think you need something like the Seahorse or just a horse dildo, something with a wide ridge that you can work for longer periods without getting sore.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.