For men: does it give you pleasure to play with your ass because you have a prostate or is the hole itself satisfying?

Max Mynx

If you didn't pay attention to the prostate or if you didn't have it, would it still be pleasurable? Having a prostate sometimes it is inevitable to touch it even if it is not your intention, obviously the two sensations at the same time can be pleasant.

When you play what do you focus on: width, depth, the prostate or everything? What is more pleasant?

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2022 at 6:26 PM, Rosebutt said:

I dont orgasm from prostate stimulation but cum oozes out when it gets hit. I, of course, eat it, use it to jerk off or both 

Like any sane person would! :D

I'm mostly in it for the depth and stretch play. Sometimes I hit a nice angle and the prostate gets involved, but it's not the "star" of the show (pun intended...)

Everything for me. I particularly like the involuntarily pissing when playing hard. Also love the prostrate cum. Not overly keen on the need to push/pass wind/can't piss after. Although the pushing part helps. 

• 9 months later...

To me it is mostly the hole and the feeling of the hole being stretched.

My main aim is feeling the hole and the muscles involved when you have something nice and big up your ass, the prostate is only a coincidence if it happens to get stimulated

On 5/27/2022 at 12:26 PM, Rosebutt said:

I dont orgasm from prostate stimulation but cum oozes out when it gets hit. I, of course, eat it, use it to jerk off or both 

I'd use your ooze too

• 2 months later...

So kind of an update:

I’ve never been that much of a prostate guy. I’m more about the hole and wrecking it. Then stroking and cumming. 

That is… until i got my Square Pegs Happy Hour XL. It’s actually changed how I play. Aside from stretching my hole brutally, it hits my prostate in just such a way that it makes me cum hands free. A total revelation. 

For me it's mostly the stretched feeling when playing by myself. But if my gf fist me I think the prostate is the main reason for cumming. While being fisted I get orgasms without touching my dick

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy the feeling of the stretch and would definitely do it with or without a prostate.  That being said.......the prostate definitely helps.

My last big milestone I came a huge load and never hit my prostate.  It's definitely a turn on.

I agree with pegasus but add that I'd like lots of depth. I really get off on the feeling of something clear up in my "belly" 

On 5/26/2022 at 12:01 PM, Max Mynx said:

If you didn't pay attention to the prostate or if you didn't have it, would it still be pleasurable? Having a prostate sometimes it is inevitable to touch it even if it is not your intention, obviously the two sensations at the same time can be pleasant.

When you play what do you focus on: width, depth, the prostate or everything? What is more pleasant?

The whole thing, including fondling of, or having my fat, purple anal lips eaten out like a woman's pussy.

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's also just the Hole and stretching itself. A lot is also psychologically. I am totally turned on when i know that that my counterpart ( for me its females or TS) are really turned on by the sight of my ruined hole.

I can't say that prostate does much for me... weirdly enough it's often kind of unpleasant for me if it gets hit too hard... it gives me that extreme feeling of pressure building up inside me which i really don't like. It happens often with unexperienced fisters who think that fisting means to put the hand inside and then just wiggle it around really hard. They totally forget the in and out movements. I hate it when they say they are experienced fisters and then do that. 

I assume that wiggling also hits my prostate so for me it is kind of uncomfortable. I wish i could cum hands free though.

Just one single time i got fucked on my back with a strap on and that must have hit a good angle...but that was the only time. So yeah...all in all: Hole! :D

Both, sometime one more than the other. Depends on my mood.

On 5/27/2022 at 9:26 AM, Rosebutt said:

... of course, eat it, use it to jerk off or both... 

It's a complete waste if you don't. The only problem is it has gotten much thinner and clearer from ruining my balls so they shrink. But it tastes better, too. Especially when I flush out a few times all the way to my bladder.

2 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

It's a complete waste if you don't. The only problem is it has gotten much thinner and clearer from ruining my balls so they shrink. But it tastes better, too. Especially when I flush out a few times all the way to my bladder.

can you explain in detail what you just said the shrinking of what?

13 hours ago, Radeon said:

"Balls" is slang for testicles.

7 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

"Balls" is slang for testicles.

This is hilarious :lol:

21 hours ago, Radeon said:

TinyNutsTim made his balls smaller by skewering and stirring them.

On topic: both, and of course the oozing cum gets devoured. Sometimes I really orgasm from just anal stimulation. I focus on stretch, depth and developing a prolapse but the prostate is definitely a bonus. 

Edited by Analstretch

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.