The genetic factors of prolapse

jdeesohs2012

It's a bit disheartening when you see others who started their journey long after you have FAR exceeding your progress. 

I've been stretching since I was very young, 2006 or so, and growing my prolapse since it first bloomed in 2015, yet I see others who hadn't even started playing with their asses until 2017-2018 with a prolapse that makes mine look like a tiny teeny little baby rose. A fine example of this is Thunderhoof on twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/thunderhoof44

I do greatly admire him and I think his prolapse is hot as hell, but he's made 20x the progress that I've made in 1/5th of the time. Don't get me wrong, all my hard work has paid off, and my prolapse has grown significantly, but NOWHERE as much as his. 

It really shows  how much genetics and natural ability play into prolapse size. No matter how hard I push, stretch, prod and play, my rose still only grows maybe a cm or so each year. I wish so badly that I could push out a ridiculously massive meatslab like him, but for now, my guts are simply wound too tightly and I can't seem to get them to unfurl the way I want. 

EDIT- I figured I would add a short GIF of  my current prolapse, you can see how it is starting to "Pop through" but it won't just FLOP out from the center like Thunderhoof's 

https://imgur.com/a/R7kUZUO

Edited by jdeesohs2012

1 hour ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

It's a bit disheartening when you see others who started their journey long after you have FAR exceeding your progress. 

I've been stretching since I was very young, 2006 or so, and growing my prolapse since it first bloomed in 2015, yet I see others who hadn't even started playing with their asses until 2017-2018 with a prolapse that makes mine look like a tiny teeny little baby rose. A fine example of this is Thunderhoof on twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/thunderhoof44

I do greatly admire him and I think his prolapse is hot as hell, but he's made 20x the progress that I've made in 1/5th of the time. Don't get me wrong, all my hard work has paid off, and my prolapse has grown significantly, but NOWHERE as much as his. 

It really shows  how much genetics and natural ability play into prolapse size. No matter how hard I push, stretch, prod and play, my rose still only grows maybe a cm or so each year. I wish so badly that I could push out a ridiculously massive meatslab like him, but for now, my guts are simply wound too tightly and I can't seem to get them to unfurl the way I want. 

EDIT- I figured I would add a short GIF of  my current prolapse, you can see how it is starting to "Pop through" but it won't just FLOP out from the center like Thunderhoof's 

https://imgur.com/a/R7kUZUO

Firstly, that’s hot as FUCK. 

Secondly, you’re WAY further along than you think you are. When the middle part starts popping out around the front part, the deep part of your rectum is ready to give up at some point.

Ive been pushing, stretching, pumping, plugging and fisting for almost 20 years and only have a respectable rose to show for it. If I had what you have, I’d be hard 24/7. Everything is relative. People like thunderhoof, Adrian Alvarez, HungerFF, timmypighole, etc are anomalies. Comparing yourself to them is pointless.

Enjoy the ride!

46 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

Firstly, that’s hot as FUCK. 

Secondly, you’re WAY further along than you think you are. When the middle part starts popping out around the front part, the deep part of your rectum is ready to give up at some point.

Ive been pushing, stretching, pumping, plugging and fisting for almost 20 years and only have a respectable rose to show for it. If I had what you have, I’d be hard 24/7. Everything is relative. People like thunderhoof, Adrian Alvarez, HungerFF, timmypighole, etc are anomalies. Comparing yourself to them is pointless.

Enjoy the ride!

I'm glad you like it! I want it at least 5x bigger haha.

I'm straight, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't dream of being absolutely gut-punched by some big man hands sometime. 

With my current living situation (living with my dad who knows absolutely nothing about privacy and having a gf), I hardly ever get the chance to do an enema and properly play. Hopefully one day, I can get my life together, get my own place, and start a twitter page like buskowianka or thunderhoof. Here's to hoping!

goddddamn man, thanks for showing me thunderhoof holy fuck

the way his unfurls looking at first like a nice meaty pussy before ballooning into a massive wad of veiny chewed bubblegum is INSANE

secondly, yours is fucking gorgeous!!! in the gif you shared it looks like it has a lil tongue sticking out of the middle; I’d love to make out with it n do my best to suck even more out for you!!! *heart eyes*

9 hours ago, Clara said:

goddddamn man, thanks for showing me thunderhoof holy fuck

the way his unfurls looking at first like a nice meaty pussy before ballooning into a massive wad of veiny chewed bubblegum is INSANE

secondly, yours is fucking gorgeous!!! in the gif you shared it looks like it has a lil tongue sticking out of the middle; I’d love to make out with it n do my best to suck even more out for you!!! *heart eyes*

Thunderhoof is amazing! I can only hope and pray that my prolapse will even be half the size of his one day.

I'm glad you like mine, but I won't be satisfied with it until it unrolls and hits the ground between my legs! 

I agree that comparing ourselves to the world champions is folly. Clairet(who has disappeared since the sanctions and I hope she's okay poor thing), was STILL growing last time we cammed. I have footage but I can't share out of respect to her. She makes her wishes clear that she doesn't want anything published. That said, it's literally the biggest and longest prolapse I've ever seen, and for her I think it was a combination of weight lifting and giving birth and genetics. 

In re: Thunderhoof, I'm not as into the "inflated" ones. My favorite in the world, next to Clairet's might be Bottom_FF's which has that sort of "tongue" hanging out the middle but it just stays loose and saggy. It's my dream to train a woman up to that point. I'm 36 now so I think my chances are nil. Life is long though.

Prolapses are amazing. Living with one has its challenges though - especially if you have Ibs or other conditions. I do speak from experience. 

Nope as far as I'm aware they aren't. My prolapse was deliberate and is coming on nicely. Seem to spend half my life on the loo though haha. It's just worth mentioning sometimes about the disadvantages. For me the main two things is messy toilet time and never feeling empty. But ultimately its something I wouldn't change (big asshole with a rose) 

8 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Nope as far as I'm aware they aren't. My prolapse was deliberate and is coming on nicely. Seem to spend half my life on the loo though haha. It's just worth mentioning sometimes about the disadvantages. For me the main two things is messy toilet time and never feeling empty. But ultimately its something I wouldn't change (big asshole with a rose) 

I shit a lot, admittedly but I don’t think it has anything to do with my rose. Even if it did, it’s worth having the giant playground in my pants that i do.

On 4/23/2022 at 1:55 PM, Rosebutt said:

IBS or Chohn’s with a prolapse would be a nightmare. Don’t think either of those are a cause of it though.

What do you mean?

21 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

What do you mean?

My ex girlfriend had IBS and she was entirely against anything anal. Not because she hated the idea of it, but because she said her IBS caused her extreme discomfort in normal day-to-day life alone and having a wrecked asshole would make it much, much worse. I didn't argue with her.

17 hours ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

My ex girlfriend had IBS and she was entirely against anything anal. Not because she hated the idea of it, but because she said her IBS caused her extreme discomfort in normal day-to-day life alone and having a wrecked asshole would make it much, much worse. I didn't argue with her.

THAT’S what I meant. Thanks for succinctly answering for me.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:03 PM, jdeesohs2012 said:

Thanks for explaining, so anal sex and anal fisting makes discomfort in real life

20 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

Thanks for explaining, so anal sex and anal fisting makes discomfort in real life

No, it's just harder to deal with daily when you have conditions. But on the flip side you spend alot of time on the toilet pushing your guts out. Today I've spent prob 2 or 3 hours doing exactly that. Mainly due to Ibs, alcohol, anal training... The combination is a challenge. 

• 1 month later...

I'm new here. I'm looking for anyone who has documented their experience of living with a prolapse. What's it like on a daily basis? How has it changed your bathroom habits? Do you have trouble meeting people for play? What does it feel like to 'push it out' as opposed to having a bowel movement? Etc. Any information or documentation would be appreciated. Thanks for welcoming me into this community!

I've been at large toys/fists for over 20 years and got zero prolapse, at most I get some sore sphincter lips after heavy play.

I've done 3.75 inch plugs, two female fists in my ass, inflatable dildo and even sticking a penis pump past my sphincter and pumping my rectum out a little, as soon as I release the air it goes back inside.

I really think it depends on the constitution/genetics. I accept I'm just not made for prolapsing.

3 hours ago, jackshit said:

I've been at large toys/fists for over 20 years and got zero prolapse, at most I get some sore sphincter lips after heavy play.

I've done 3.75 inch plugs, two female fists in my ass, inflatable dildo and even sticking a penis pump past my sphincter and pumping my rectum out a little, as soon as I release the air it goes back inside.

I really think it depends on the constitution/genetics. I accept I'm just not made for prolapsing.

This is 100% the case. Like you, I’ve been at this a LONG time and while my ass IS wrecked, it will NEVER be like what HungerFF, Adrian Alvarez, Thunderhoof44, et al posses: giant meatloaf prolapses. I’m just not built that way. But that doesn’t stop me from plugging, toying and pumping my cunt at every opportunity… because it feels great! That’s all that counts. Let’s stop being so concerned about matching up to people who are genetically predisposed to it. Enjoy the ride people.

protip, in my experience in the field, peaches and cream irish, scottish, and french girls tend to have this naturally loose ass that is prone to prolapse. Ana De Ville fits this phenotype. I secretly zero in on those ethnicities in the hopes that I someday find my prolapse queen lol. 

This is spurious conjecture I know. But I have noticed a correlation in my life. 

4 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

protip, in my experience in the field, peaches and cream irish, scottish, and french girls tend to have this naturally loose ass that is prone to prolapse. Ana De Ville fits this phenotype. I secretly zero in on those ethnicities in the hopes that I someday find my prolapse queen lol. 

This is spurious conjecture I know. But I have noticed a correlation in my life. 

Ana is straight up American, no?

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Ana is straight up American, no?

yes but she's clearly scottish-American/Dark Irish American. Having dated a lot of Irish girls, I can spot em a mile away.

It's not about being from those countries, I just mean if you're in that gene pool.

Just saying plenty of Latin models have prolapses and there are even a few black prolapses on reddit. Plenty of prolapse Queen's from eastern and middle europe too. I've seen a few different Asian prolapses too. Don't limit yourself man, any race get them. I just think women have a more natural ability to get them.

1 hour ago, Upthebutt said:

Just saying plenty of Latin models have prolapses and there are even a few black prolapses on reddit. Plenty of prolapse Queen's from eastern and middle europe too. I've seen a few different Asian prolapses too. Don't limit yourself man, any race get them. I just think women have a more natural ability to get them.

I wonder why this is. Is it the anatomical make up of the vagina/rectum/perineum? Perhaps that their bodies are built to push?

I've read its due to the wide hips, general overall better skin/muscle elasticity amongst the gender and then ofc the perineum being thinner in women. Also, their pelvic floor is much better at pushing for birth, so I imagine that helps with pushing anal prolapses.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.