Avoiding discouragement while dealing with hemorrhoids

GratefulBread

So every few months, maybe twice a year I get a pretty bad hemorrhoid flare up, usually caused from wiping too hard or being too rough on my ass in general. When I end up with a hemorrhoid I start feeling like I'm going to be unable to do my hobby forever, even if it is just a few weeks off. How can I avoid these feelings of doom and gloom? Is the key just reaching myself patience when it comes to these things?

Also any other hemorrhoid/anal strain advice would be greatly appreciated, currently using witch hazel and ice, then putting on a thin layer of Vermont Bag Balm.

Happens to the best/most experienced of us. Nothing to get discouraged about. Let common sense dictate your actions. If your ass is yelling at you, listen. 

When my cunt is out of service, I just fantasize about what I’m gonna do to it soon!

I solved my tendencies for hemorrhoids but it requires some change in the way you do things. Basically you take showers after you poop. You have to schedule your poop time to be a home activity. Minimal wipe just to get most off and then shower and use a directional hose so you can direct it between your crack. All that wiping in desperation to get clean using paper just wears down the anal skin area. You could also get a bide so you dont do much wiping. The other thing is eat oatmeal regularly/daily so your bowl movements are easy. No strain and no hemorrhoids.

1 hour ago, cranappletool said:

I solved my tendencies for hemorrhoids but it requires some change in the way you do things. Basically you take showers after you poop. You have to schedule your poop time to be a home activity. Minimal wipe just to get most off and then shower and use a directional hose so you can direct it between your crack. All that wiping in desperation to get clean using paper just wears down the anal skin area. You could also get a bide so you dont do much wiping. The other thing is eat oatmeal regularly/daily so your bowl movements are easy. No strain and no hemorrhoids.

+1 on the bidet. My wife and I got a Tushy bidet and it’s changed our lives. 

I can't offer much for dealing with the discouragement, I've been fortunate regarding hemorrhoids.  But as for dealing with the things that can cause hemorrhoids, fiber is a game changer. It's obviously preferable to get it from your diet, but no matter how much fiber I ate nothing compared to a psyllium husk fiber supplement (like metamucil). 

Larger bowel movements with no strain and virtually no need to wipe. Seriously, most of the time I wipe and it comes away clean.

Basically a courtesy wipe.

It also makes cleaning out easier for me.

Word of caution though, not all fiber supplements are the same. I tried Benefiber (wheat dextrin) because it was on sale and I had the most sticky, gross shits of my life.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.