Advice for getting a full prolapse??

Marc1066

Hi All hope everyone is good. I am wanting to be able to fully prolapse I can Rosebutt and have been able to for few weeks now but i want a full on prolapse I want be able to push it out at will. I was hoping if any one can give me advice to achieve this in the quickest and easiest way please?. 

On 2/6/2022 at 2:46 PM, Marc1066 said:

the quickest and easiest way

the truth is that there is no quick or easy way to get the thing you want. if you go too hard stretching or pumping you'll just end up hurting yourself. then you get stuck in the cycle of injury and recovery which is very difficult to break.

the only thing I'd add to that pretty comprehensive guide is find the thing that works for you that you can do every day, and do it every day.

16 hours ago, Glasg0wR0se said:

the truth is that there is no quick or easy way to get the thing you want. if you go too hard stretching or pumping you'll just end up hurting yourself. then you get stuck in the cycle of injury and recovery which is very difficult to break.

the only thing I'd add to that pretty comprehensive guide is find the thing that works for you that you can do every day, and do it every day.

Thank you :-). at the mo i am using my inflatable butt plug every morning and every other day am using my penis pump pushed in me and also my fisting toys. I have read about putting a bar soap in me to help, as makes you naturally push out so am also going try that when i get a bar of soap tomorrow.  

I really don't get the bar of soap thing.  Like if your goal is to irritate your rectum, why soap? Why not chili powder or lime juice etc?

Not that I want to use these either, I just can't see how purposely irritating your insides will help.  I've managed a decent rose by pumping and pushing

1 hour ago, 087john said:

I really don't get the bar of soap thing.  Like if your goal is to irritate your rectum, why soap? Why not chili powder or lime juice etc?

Not that I want to use these either, I just can't see how purposely irritating your insides will help.  I've managed a decent rose by pumping and pushing

Well apparently according to the article above pushing?straining helps which makes sense so worth a try and yes you right anything that will irritate it will have some effect but a bar soap is more fun lol  

3 hours ago, 087john said:

Because chili and lime juice would induce a solid amount of pain whereas some soap is like a mild irritation at the most. The idea is to induce the body to uncontrollably push on the rectum due to inducing paristalsis.

The soap thing is ridiculous. There is zero need to do that unless you like pain as part of your play. If you’re into that- go for it. But as a piece of advice to novice players, I think It’s wrong. 

Just push at every opportunity. Slam bigger and bigger toys. Get a penis pump and insert it and pump comfortably. Oh and push, push, push. You’ll get there. Remember, this is a journey, not a destination.

I can confirm soap does make you want to push more and that's coming from someone who can push their arse with great force without soap. Whether it helps to prolapse is anyone's guess. It basically just makes you feel like you really need to shit or pass wind but 100 times more powerful. And is also mildly irritating but kinda pleasurable. 

I actually started using soap cause most of my play is in the shower anyway and I have mentally processed the pushing/irritable sensation to pleasure. One thing it also does is makes you produce loads of ass mucus, but as mentioned it isn't really necessary but then neither is a massive gaping gut hanging butthole. 

I think another way I could describe shoving soap up there: it tends to make you feel like you've had a really hard session and your ass is fucked and needs a break haha

4 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

The soap thing is ridiculous. There is zero need to do that unless you like pain as part of your play. If you’re into that- go for it. But as a piece of advice to novice players, I think It’s wrong. 

Just push at every opportunity. Slam bigger and bigger toys. Get a penis pump and insert it and pump comfortably. Oh and push, push, push. You’ll get there. Remember, this is a journey, not a destination.

Oh I tried it once from seeing a post on here. INSTANT REGRET. So I guess I'm a pussy about the acid burn feel I got from it. Never again

Thank you every one for the info :D i have tried the soap today (tried before reading and the reply) I must admit i actually enjoyed the sensation and was not really painful i will be doing it again regardless if it helps to prolapse or not ;) lol. i must admit i do actually enjoy pain sexually so its a winner for me.

I remember when I first encountered this guide, like several years ago, possibly even on this very site... the soap thing I kind of ignored. later, I remembered having read it and gave it a try and I don't know, I kinda enjoyed it.

what I will say though is that 'bar of soap' is pretty fucking vague. the soap we use in our house is a mild soap that is not perfumed and doesn't irritate the skin. it's not painful at all for me to put it up there and hold it in for a bit. the result is a soapy butthole that's mildly irritated but by no means sore. it definitely seems to induce more mucus which is nice and the overall feeling is extra sloppy.

that being said, not all soaps are equal so I'm not sure what the feeling would be if we were using a stronger soap, or one with added perfumes etc... the other thing to note if you're thinking of trying this out is how well used your soap is. a brand new bar of soap, fresh out of the wrapper, is bone dry and firm on the surface. once a bar has been used a bunch of times (hand washing, regular soap use) that surface is soft and more readily makes a lather. towards the end of its life, a bar of soap is very soft and begins to break up quite easily. so for a first time, I'd recommend a brand new bar of mild, perfume free soap. this would give you the best chance to enjoy the experience.

Has to have glycerin content. That's pretty much it. Glycerin is found in most soap bars in UK. This is a laxitive which increases the urge to push. I was sceptical but after several sessions I have to say its now my 'goto' for lube and pushing. The big slop of mucus later on never fails to impress me! 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not just the glycerin. A lot of soaps are alkaline in nature (a pH of +7). This too causes irritation as the skin is slightly acidic (pH between 4.5 and 5.5). Unfortunately there are a lot of soaps on the market and they all have different pH's so it's hard to tell which ones cause more irritation. (even in relatively unscented ones)

Also, a word of caution, some soaps aren't really soaps but pressed detergents (I'm looking at you Ivory bar.) might be wise to stay away from those.

33 minutes ago, buttslave00 said:

It's not just the glycerin. A lot of soaps are alkaline in nature (a pH of +7). This too causes irritation as the skin is slightly acidic (pH between 4.5 and 5.5). Unfortunately there are a lot of soaps on the market and they all have different pH's so it's hard to tell which ones cause more irritation. (even in relatively unscented ones)

Also, a word of caution, some soaps aren't really soaps but pressed detergents (I'm looking at you Ivory bar.) might be wise to stay away from those.

I’ve had thousands of different things up my ass over the years but sorry… A bar of soap is not gonna be one of them.I’ve had thousands of different things up my ass over the years but sorry… A bar of soap is not gonna be one of them.

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I’ve had thousands of different things up my ass over the years but sorry… A bar of soap is not gonna be one of them.I’ve had thousands of different things up my ass over the years but sorry… A bar of soap is not gonna be one of them.

Thanks for Counter-point :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.