My ass has reached its limit

megabajtek1

Unfortunately my ass has reached its limit
a few days ago, after a strong warm-up, I had a piece that I bought for a different purpose, but the perfect size (thermos)
Perfect shape with a diameter of 7.5 mm at the thinnest end and 8.7 at the thickest.From the thinner side without a problem, but after turning it, unfortunately it was not possible, my sphincter went through a swelling but I could not go any deeper because the thermos was leaning on the bones of the cochlea.Maybe if I added to the weight of the body it would be possible, but I'm afraid that this (dildo) and bones will work like a cutter and cut the already soaked tissue inside.
Until now, the maximum hard object in my ass was 8.5mm in diameter and a soft one that can be slightly squeezed 10mm and it seems to me that here is my limit, sad. :(

Thanks for reading and what do you think about it

I have the same problem as you due to my bones i am limited to the size i can take :-( although i know my greedy hole be able take more it's just my bones that will not allow it which does frustrates me as i would love be able get certain things in me but hay ho such is life.

Yeah, I reached that point years ago. The width/circumference/girth of anything I stick in my ass is now strictly limited by the bones of my pubic arch and my coccyx. I'm not a very big guy so we're talking about 4 inches. The available opening is oval in shape, kinda like an egg. I love eggplants because they compress for insertion and then decompress inside. Makes me deliciously full!:D

2 hours ago, jasonstorm149 said:

Yeah, I reached that point years ago. The width/circumference/girth of anything I stick in my ass is now strictly limited by the bones of my pubic arch and my coccyx. I'm not a very big guy so we're talking about 4 inches. The available opening is oval in shape, kinda like an egg. I love eggplants because they compress for insertion and then decompress inside. Makes me deliciously full!:D

+1 on the eggplants. They’re my current fave toy. And CHEAP! 

• 3 weeks later...

Silicon toys are usually very soft, if you can insert a big silicon toy it doesn't mean your ass will actually stretch that wide. The only way to measure the width of your hole is by inserting a firm toy, but also then will the toy shrink a little bit because of the pressure.

I can insert the american bombshell destroyer which is 10,5 cm wide and extremely firm, so I can say with pride that my ass can stretch up to 10 cm.

I recently bought this tunnel plug in size XL (I also have size L). It's 8cm in diameter at the widest (3.15"), and I feel like it will never fit in because it presses on my bones and there doesn't seem to be enough room

https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretching/3414-anal-stretching-ring-24-7-ref-8616.html

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 6:17 PM, Jarred said:

Silicon toys are usually very soft, if you can insert a big silicon toy it doesn't mean your ass will actually stretch that wide. The only way to measure the width of your hole is by inserting a firm toy, but also then will the toy shrink a little bit because of the pressure.

I can insert the american bombshell destroyer which is 10,5 cm wide and extremely firm, so I can say with pride that my ass can stretch up to 10 cm.

Can be true, but pvc toys a hard and it’s very painful 

I'm not sure about this 'limit'. I think we all meet stages where we think we cant go on. The body is extremally adaptable and I'm sure limits can be overcome. So much is between bone and skin and also bone structure can move with training. At the moment I'm stuck with 3.1 inch diameter solid glass toy and 3.8 with hard silicone. I'm sure I'll get to my 4 inch one day...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.