Purposely Losing Dildo

liamlovesanal

I've found this concept hot for a while tbh, it's obviously not too safe. But, has anyone else given this much thought? Deliberately losing a dildo deep in your ass so it's hard to get out. Have you tried it? Any links to videos like this would be appreciated?

It's great to see someone insert a long dildo and then force it even deeper with another after it

The only thing I’ve seen that comes close are the clips from Brik7 and bottom_ff from Russia. He very deliberately jams GIANT toys WAY past the bend and has to use ropes or the elbow-deep arm of a mate to retrieve them. 

Alissa Noir has a couple of videos where shes stuffing toys completely inside. Luna Kitsuen also has a scene from Ass Party if I remember correctly where she is almost swallowing a butt plug.

4 hours ago, epi said:

Alissa Noir has a couple of videos where shes stuffing toys completely inside. Luna Kitsuen also has a scene from Ass Party if I remember correctly where she is almost swallowing a butt plug.

Stuffing a toy completely inside is one thing- hell, I do that with most of my toys- the OP is talking about purposefully pushing them past the bend so they can’t be conventionally reached.

• 2 weeks later...

I once forgot I shoved a dildo in my ass and was looking everywhere for it, I realised 30 mins or so later where it was lol. Easy done!

On 12/21/2021 at 4:27 AM, jasonstorm149 said:

Losing a toy on purpose, this sounds like a very bad idea...

That's why, except for once just for a video, My balls I use for kegels after stretching or being fisted have a lanyard attached with another ball attached on the other end.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:19 PM, widevision said:

Here’s an impressive one. Definitely “lost” is ass with huge prolapse 

https://thisvid.com/videos/perfectly-stretched-fisting-pig-three-plugs-in-a-hole/

That’s bottom_ff from Russia. He is current king of depth. He takes ENORMOUS objects super deep and has to have them fished out. His guts always follow. HUGE meatloaf prolapse.

• 1 year later...
On 12/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, liamlovesanal said:

I've found this concept hot for a while tbh, it's obviously not too safe. But, has anyone else given this much thought? Deliberately losing a dildo deep in your ass so it's hard to get out. Have you tried it? Any links to videos like this would be appreciated?

It's great to see someone insert a long dildo and then force it even deeper with another after it

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who finds this concept INSANELY hot! Hope to make some content of my own like this very soon! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.