Going out in public while stuffed and stretched

jasonstorm149

Does anyone else enjoy this? Does anyone have any funny or interesting stories.

This has always been a big turn on for me. I've been going out for years with an eggplant stuffed up my butt. One of the challenges I've faced is sitting down, especially driving, with a large eggplant lodged up there and protruding. Sometimes it just feels too full, too much, even a little unpleasant. 

It helps living in a cooler climate, being able to wear layers to help conceal a tell-tale bulge. Now, I've gone to wearing a pretty good sized panty liner to avoid any leakage from the eggplant and any bleed through of vaseline through my clothes. I'll typically wear a couple of pairs of underwear, too. Used to be that I was really concerned about even the slightest bulge showing...I have since become less concerned! I've been using really big eggplants as of recently that stick out a couple of inches and are really thick. They give me a baggy-butt appearance and make me walk funny. It helps, however, that I'm grey-haired and older. It's ok if I'm walking stiff and wide. The funny walk looks less suspicious as you get older and sore! :P

I was going to a shop by car with anal Meo ring L size plugged once, also was riding a bicycle with a plug but it was not convenient so I stopped, I think it’s not worth going public with plug inside, I don’t see a point why.

14 hours ago, Radeon said:

i was going to a shop with inflatable plug, it quite comfortable but you can't sit on it, but it feels very pleasurable.

Ah, yes! I've had a couple of those and found them very enjoyable. The only problem was they tended to slowly deflate. I cut a small hole in a pocket and ran the hose into it so that I could pump it on the fly out in public. Absolutely LOVED that full feeling! Alas, every single inflatable plug I've ever owned has eventually suffered a catastrophic failure.

I have recently discovered the pleasure of anal plugs. I have gone out on the street and I have liked to keep them for a while, but I am not used to them yet and I find it annoying to wear them for more than an hour

My favorite is the Meo Stretching Ring size L and I just bought the XL. Tomorrow i will try it...:rolleyes:

I really love to wear them outside. I could use a medium crystal plug but it doesn’t feels like it’s stretching me enough. The problem is that with huge plugs i can’t handle it too much, and that’s happening within the last month’s.

You know what could’ve very nice? A meeting where everyone is wearing a plug haha

On 12/16/2021 at 3:44 PM, FistBi said:

I have recently discovered the pleasure of anal plugs. I have gone out on the street and I have liked to keep them for a while, but I am not used to them yet and I find it annoying to wear them for more than an hour

My favorite is the Meo Stretching Ring size L and I just bought the XL. Tomorrow i will try it...:rolleyes:

And? Xl how u fit your ass?

4 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

¿Y? Xl, ¿cómo encajas en tu trasero?

The XL has a maximum diameter of 8 cm. It is my current limit. I still have to work on it a little more ...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.