Douching daily vs (slightly) messy play?

DuckyShine

Hey guys, I've been playing with myself a lot lately and I've come to a somewhat controversial realization. I hate douching every day. For me it sucks for a multitude of reasons :

1. It can be irritating to my guts sometimes and can completely make me lose desire to play.

2. It can open "the gates of hell" and then I'm stuck taking multiple enemas until it's all cleaned out.

3. This is a bit situational but especially in the winter it's cold in my bathroom and I'm using my shower to douche.

So I want to ask you guys as veterans (and especially the people who play daily) are you douching every single day or are you okay with finding a bit of brown on your toys? I've found that if I eat well it all comes out in one solid poop and then I'm pretty much ready to go. On a side note , eating red meat seems to really mess me up. Just courious about how you deal with the discomfort of constantly douching as well as the potential gut biom issues that can arrise. 

Sorry if this isn't the most appealing of threads but I always come back to this forum because it's the only place where "experts" in the "field" I'm interested in exist

Edited by DuckyShine

I used to do enemas at least once a week. Now I just poop then when showering in morning push line fuck to get the rest out, squatting and using fingers. Sounds grosse but you get used to it. I'm not a shit lover or anything bit found this routine quite easy. I've found with learning my butt and partial prolapse, I know when I'm empty. However I have to pull open the 'second hole' squatting sometimes to get it out. 

Personally I'd say fuck the enemas off unless you are having a partner session, and get the crap out while washing. 

14 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

I used to do enemas at least once a week. Now I just poop then when showering in morning push line fuck to get the rest out, squatting and using fingers. Sounds grosse but you get used to it. I'm not a shit lover or anything bit found this routine quite easy. I've found with learning my butt and partial prolapse, I know when I'm empty. However I have to pull open the 'second hole' squatting sometimes to get it out. 

Personally I'd say fuck the enemas off unless you are having a partner session, and get the crap out while washing. 

That is exactly my point. I take a poop and simply use some toys after to get things out and wash up. I think that you can't be as deep into anal play as we are and not expect to get your hands dirty. If I were to take an enema every time I feel like playing I'd be spending 4 hours a days shitting water out my ass.

Perhaps I’m lucky but I’ve always just had to squirt a bulb in and I’m ready to go. If one or AT MOST two bulbs doesn’t do it, than my body isn’t ready for play. Lately, I haven’t even had to douche. Just shit and that’s it. At this point, my rectum pretty much leaks mucus and is ready to go.

12 hours ago, DuckyShine said:

This sounds way worse than enemas to be frank lol

naah, just like caffeine be in dose it will give you great effect, and if you drank too much the result would be catastrophic.

I've been playing almost daily for the last two months, and I'm down to one or two shower shots and I'm ready. If I can, I prefer not to, but for deep self fisting I find myself going too far up and will eventually release whatever is up there. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.