Wearing a plug after a session

Darthvin

As title says - anyone struggle wearing a plug after an anal session? All my ass seems to want to do is either fuck it or push it out. Feels incredible fucking it but I want to keep it in. If I submit to it and persist to wear (which doesn't last long) the intensity on my prostate is overwhelming, I'm guessing due to it being swollen. Anyone else? 

I think Darthvin is saying that it doesn't fall out, rather he gets the sensation to push it out after his sessions. 

@Darthvin, I have this issue too and I have tried wearing a smaller one for it to be a little more comfortable but my body treats it like a foreign object and wants to evacuate anything and everything.

Yes, I can wear smaller plugs, however I'd rather go for the larger ones. Guess it's just about changing routine and separating the play. Just annoying haha @kcolyrf maybe try a plug with a thin stem where the sphincter ls are, that worked for me. My problem is when I'm trying to wear a plug with a wide neck. 

I will often but in a plug afterwords for a cool down but I have found myself lately getting worked up all over again and continuing to play after I "finished" my earlier session. Nothing has brutal as the first round but still enough to make me moan and be a happy butt slut lol.

9 minutes ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

I will often but in a plug afterwords for a cool down but I have found myself lately getting worked up all over again and continuing to play after I "finished" my earlier session. Nothing has brutal as the first round but still enough to make me moan and be a happy butt slut lol.

My ass is generally so puffy and wrecked after one of my sessions that the prospect of a post-play plug is impossible.

I have struggled with this for many, many years. Only this year have I overcome the nearly irresistible urge to remove the object from my ass after orgasm. It really helps if it is not super large. This year there've been days where I had 3 orgasms (over the course of many hours) and have stayed constantly stuffed the entire time. It also helps by going very large in the beginning and then dropping down in size. In this case, my ass doesn't feel like it's being invaded, rather it is comfortable and happy and full but not super-stretched!

@jasonstorm149 interesting to know many thanks. Unfortunately as been mentioned in another topic here, I have some kind of ejaculation dysphoria/orgasm (the 'normal' way) just cant stand it or want to do it due to after effects. It doesn't really bother me as I get my kicks from prostate orgasm which in my opinion is far far better. I actually wonder whether my issue in relation to my post is prostate related and just worn out sphincters'. I cant piss for hours and it gets frustrating but part of the package! 

I assume you mean a normal orgasm for a male? 

Recently I've been trying out Estim (proper estim) in the hope it 'adjusts' things downstairs after a session...I impressed with results so far.....

28 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

@jasonstorm149 interesting to know many thanks. Unfortunately as been mentioned in another topic here, I have some kind of ejaculation dysphoria/orgasm (the 'normal' way) just cant stand it or want to do it due to after effects. It doesn't really bother me as I get my kicks from prostate orgasm which in my opinion is far far better. I actually wonder whether my issue in relation to my post is prostate related and just worn out sphincters'. I cant piss for hours and it gets frustrating but part of the package! 

I assume you mean a normal orgasm for a male? 

Recently I've been trying out Estim (proper estim) in the hope it 'adjusts' things downstairs after a session...I impressed with results so far.....

maybe it's bcoz of temporary prostate enlargement, or prostate swelling, it was happened to me last year when i am on a steroid cycle, but that thing doesn't suit me so i stopped taking it after a couple of weeks, and next day problem solved.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.