How to prepare the playspace before a fisting session for minimal cleanup?

Hyperstretch

Title says it all. Getting ready to invite people to start fisting me, but my living space is pretty small. I wouldn't want lube all over my carpet, bed or couch.

What are your best tips on how to minimize the risk of getting lube or fluids all over the place?

I used extra large puppy pads to clean up and just toss in the trash. A large beach towel underneath the pad for anything else.

i completely ripped out my bathroom a few years, completely stripped down to the studs and the floor baseboards. when i started redoing the floor i bought a roll of water barrier for the underfloor. it was 36" wide, a fairly cheap buy at the hardware store and there was alot more than i needed. as i was laying this down i realized this would b incredible for fisting. its cheap, you get a nice lengthy roll and you can cut it to the size you need. all i do now is lay a strip or 2 down place several towels over it and not worry about anything under it. cheaper than puppy pads and can cover a ton of space. plus its reusable a few times.

I use clean sheets with a towel down when I play.  I also have like 6 hand towels I keep close to wipe up.  Keeping everything you need close by like water and stuff helps prevent getting up and walking around the whole apartment too.

I lay two towels down so that nothing runs through the layers to the floor and in front of me I'll have my lube, paper towels and a pot for quick accident clean-ups. After I'm done the towels get run through the wash. I have two sets of towels specifically for this task :)

For outside play, I have one towel to lay on and a hand towel for hand and face clean up.

Inside play is just a towel to lay on. Otherwise, the more lube, cum and sweat there is, the better! 

On 11/2/2021 at 1:58 AM, TheMadPi said:

I used extra large puppy pads to clean up and just toss in the trash. A large beach towel underneath the pad for anything else.

This. Best possible way of playing and not making a mess, just position yourself over the pad and in most cases all fluids will be in the pad which you just throw away after a session.

Sheets and towels need to be cleaned up and won't really protect the surface below in some cases.

• 11 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 11:34, Darthvin said:

Toallas y papel de cocina - también toallitas húmedas y una bolsa para residuos. Pero principalmente un montón de toallas.

18 hours ago, Sissynatalie1992 said:

La mayoría de mis sesiones son en el baño, baño donde los azulejos se limpian fácilmente 

+1

Papel de cocina, toallas y baño

Edited by FistBi

• 2 months later...

I started out using a layer of overlapped puppy pads under a layer of towels. The issue I ran into was with the puppy pads occasionally needing to be fixed from sliding around during play. Eventually I discovered painter's tarp. Lay down a mat of that, duct tape down a layer of pappy pads, and lay towels on top. When it's time, throw the towels in the laundry, fold up the tarp/puppy pads, and throw it in the garbage. No puppy pads sliding around and no lube or fluids getting into the carpet.

Edited by stretchybi
typo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.