Endoscope

imsnowman72

I bought something like that; it was advertised as endoscope but the problem is that the camera can't focus on anything while it is inside you. leaving you with a fuzzy orange/pink screen lol.
With a speculum you can see a little more but once you leave the opened part it's lights out unfortunately. I don't know how a real endoscope delivers the images but the cheap stuff you can buy online doesn't really work unfortunately

• 1 year later...

this is something im SUPER interested in!  i bought a cheaper endoscope online and had little luck getting visuals but then i did some research and ive read that you need to fill the rectum with fluid first (air or water) so i took an un-used, new air pump for a fish aquarium and pumped air into my asshole, held it in tight and then used the scope.  it sorta worked but theres still a learning curve.  It also helps inserting a toy first, something to keep the walls of the rectum open and create a sort of guide for the scope.  also also, surround the camera on the tip of the scope with something clear and plastic but not saran wrap but any kind of hard (NOT GLASS) cylindrical object...i tried using this tiny plastic jar i had and that actually helped a lot too.  do some research on balloon endoscopy and i think you'll understand better.  good luck!

I know someone who doesn't need it. And it's not photoshopped, I have checked very closely for artifacts. One of Clairets latest, almost her whole colon, maybe all of it. Takes her longer than it used to to get it back in, but she must really enjoy her prolapse. I sure would if it was mine.

64545275.jpg?h=zFX564sFMvkciETmbq4jug&e=

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.