How to calm after heavy anal play ?

mauffra

If you mean just a feeling of 'different' - a long walk or a hot bath/tub certainly helps. Vagisil cream can help a bit too. If you are experiencing pain then I'd ease off a bit. Shouldn't be pain, maybe the odd twinge here and there but certainly not pain.

I find some Preparation H or other hemorrhoid treatment works great after playing, especially on those extra rough or long sessions, I prefer to use the suppositories myself. Also a nice hot shower or bath will help relax the body as a whole. That is usually all I need to help any lingering ache post play. That said pain is usually a warning sign that, you're going to big to fast, need more lube or both. I have done both, it will hurt and you may even bleed. Go slower and use heaps of lube on/in yourself and the toy/fist/cock. Same if with a partner, and remember you can NEVER use to much lube for anal!

So, treated myself to a proper Estim setup - cock rings and prostate plug as part of the kit. I can confirm - for me, using after heavy play has helped relax the internals completely. Normally I'd be back and forth to the toilet pushing and straining due to tense muscle and also build up of lube and air. One happy chap and I recommend giving it a go (it's also mind blowing)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.