Benefits of having anal prolapse?

Max Mynx

Do you think having anal prolapse has any benefit for anal play? For example: better cleaning, faster relaxation or better enjoyment. Obviously I mean people who got their prolapse from anal play and not from some serious medical problem.

Gotta be honest, since I’ve developed a rosebutt, my ass is in WAY better shape than it ever was before. Working my asshole and rectum with toys, plugs and fists has done wonderful things.

Yep, agreed with the previous answer.

I'm fighting to get a prolapse for some time already, I see how does it progress and you know what? More I go into it, more I feel in control. You kind of develop nerves there and you get a new sensation feeling of… I don't know how to explain — of an ass! And you are in control of it, while others aren't.

I'm sure that in the long run, this will help. It feels like even inconsistency can be controlled. Kind of it. Apart from pleasure, of course.

If I ever fully prolapse I know it'll be better for me. Partial prolapse tends to hold shit in the folds inside of the rectum (or that's how it feels anyway) leaves feeling of not fully empty and sometimes have to remove with fingers. As I'm not into scat it's not something I enjoy doing but on the flipside doesn't really bother me either. At least with a full prolapse those cling ons will fall out! 

• 2 weeks later...

hmm... benefits of my prolapse...

well I don't usually talk about 'regularity' like Americans are so fond to do, but... recently I've been super regular and it's coincided with the progress I've been making growing my prolapse.

plus, my asshole is so wet that I haven't used lube at all in a really long time. so £££ in the bank!

1 hour ago, Ohyes1978 said:

But with prolapse poop can drop anywhere in public, don’t you think it can be dangerous 

As has been pointed out many times here, if one acquires a prolapse by taking their time and building it like you would a bicep, the chances for that happening and MUCH less. Reason being that the muscles down there have been trained to be commanded. As I sit in a cafe typing this, my cunt is in its “public” state: closed and holding everything in perfectly. But if I get the mind to do it, it can stretch to 2” diameter very quickly.

All in the mind. 

3 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

But with prolapse poop can drop anywhere in public, don’t you think it can be dangerous 

I think some of this misconception comes from the fact that when you google 'rectal prolapse' all you get is medical info which refers to a medical condition.

what we're doing here... what I'm doing... it's not a medical condition. it's a body modification. and it's taken years of work (play) to get to where I am at now. at no point have I shat myself. nor do I worry about possibly shitting myself. there are good reasons to treat these two things as being separate and a lot of confusion seems to exist because we're using medical language. like when people think that a fetish prolapse will follow the same course as a medical prolapse. it won't. the reason a 'partial prolapse' or 'intusception' occurs is because the detatched rectum slips down. it's only a problem because the anus is tight and therefore the prolapse can't get out. this causes all sorts of problems and by all accounts is a terrible thing to be afflicted with. but if your asshole is stretched to the point where you can be fisted, it's not going to get stuck. and so you're not going to experience this unpleasant condition. likewise the biggest danger with a full prolapse is where it does pop out, but then the anus contracts around it, which can cut off the bloodflow and the tissue will literally die. this is also very bad. but it does not happen if you have a  trained asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

me too i have been doing prolapse exercise for more than 11 years. Till date i don't have a problem for holding for defecation. My advantage is that i could see me rectal polyps when my prolapse came out (in my early days i joined Rose butt board) and somebody advise me to see a doctor because rectal polyp can change to cancer. I went and see the doctor and he did colonoscopy and cut my 7 polyps, luckily 7 of them are non cancer after biopsy result.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.