Apple stuck

NZanalslut

Hi guys in a bit of a pickle, was having a session yesterday, had two apples put up me relatively small to medium sized apples. Took one apple out and inserted a large plug which I kept in for a bout 20 minutes, the plug pushed the remaining apple in quite deep. Anyway couldnt get the apple out, it has gone past the second speicher I think into the colon, the gf can touch it when she puts a fist in so ita not super deep but she cant get a hand around to pull it out, tried to do enemas to help but it didnt. Thought may come out over night but hasnt.

Would really appreciate any suggestions to get it out with out going to hospital. Havnt really eaten a lot since play time so I dont know whether I should eat a bit to help it naturally come out?

If it hasn't come out in that time i don't think your body will be able to push it out, you might just be out of luck. Best option is to have your gf try to get her hand around it and pull it out. 

Have you tried massaging your abdomen to help push it out? 

So she will try again tonight, the ofd thing is I've had multiple apples up there before, so would have gone just as deep or more accept they came out easy enough in the past. Had a pretty thorough clean out before the session and havnt eaten much so might not be much coming behind it to help push it out

Sorry to say that, but this is a case to head for emergency center ASAP. If it‘s behind the second sphincter the bowel movements will push it further up rather than down, that’s A problem with round objects (billiard balls are equally dangerous).

the very high Risk now is that the Apple will put pressure on blood vessels and cause necrosis of parts of your intestine. You won‘t feel much until you feel uneasy because of sepsis and then your life will be at stake within hours.

so if the apple can‘t be reached by the small hands of your girlfriend please go see a doctor.

Don't mess about, take blaman advice - always edge on the side of caution as your bodies internal wont tell you what's going on till it's happening. Take your GF with you to hospital perhaps and try to enjoy the embarrassment. They would have seen it all before and you certainly wont be the last! 

Yeah just be honest about the situation. This is why they warn not to use anything that doesnt leave a taper on the outside. The only thing I can think of would be drinking mineral oil or drinking coffee or both, but you wouldn't want to accidentally make things worse at this point.

I remember when I pushed into my ass anal ball about 5 cm in diameter it disappeared very quickly I even thought that I will need doctor, but I managed to push it out with my anus 

I’ve told this story here before: years back I was using one of my wife’s conditioner bottles as a toy. It had a round top but gradually became wide, oval and thin. The width really stretched my anus. Felt amazing until I pushed it just a little too far and... POP! Slid past my second hole. I started to panic. But I calmed myself and started digging, fisting myself to retrieve this bottle, which I finally did. My cunt was stretched so open and the bottle was nestled against my prostate that when it popped out, I came everywhere- squirted the mirror that was in front of me- easily 3’ away. 

Thanks for the support guys, we ended up not risking it and went to the ER. Was quite the scare all the worst case scenarios but luckily they were able to remove it from the rear without needing to cut me open. Insides feel pretty sore now though  apparently they were able to do it by opening me up and using tools to break away parts and bring it out that way. Was completly under so not 100% sure what they did but really glad they didnt need to cut me open and there wasnt any perforations.

11 minutes ago, NZanalslut said:

Thanks for the support guys, we ended up not risking it and went to the ER. Was quite the scare all the worst case scenarios but luckily they were able to remove it from the rear without needing to cut me open. Insides feel pretty sore now though  apparently they were able to do it by opening me up and using tools to break away parts and bring it out that way. Was completly under so not 100% sure what they did but really glad they didnt need to cut me open and there wasnt any perforations.

Glad you made it out okay. I was going to recommend breaking it into smaller pieces but I assumed that was for some reason not possible. 

For future reference...always have a retrieval system! Get apple sized balls with strings attached!

1 hour ago, NZanalslut said:

Good to know man! Sometimes stories like yours are necessary to read and keep in mind the good practices and precautions. Now you have a story to tell (not at the family reunions though) hahhah

Glad outcome is all good. Sorry you had to go through it and does make you realise that edge on side of caution is always best. Whilst it's fun sticking things up there which aren't designed for anal play (done it loads too) kinda makes you think about and putting in some prep work for accidents!! 

14 hours ago, NZanalslut said:

it's good to hear that

On 8/19/2021 at 8:47 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

Glad you solved it, hope you won’t stop playing with your ass)

No definitely wont stop playing actually might try a sesion tonight as the first one back.

Tbh as scary as the experience was, now that it's over I have kinda been fantasizing about it like what they did to me whilst I was out, if a fist was shoved up me, a speculum holding me wide. What tools were inserted up me. 

Had a few erotic dreams basically of me telling the doctors (they were female in real life which probably adds to it) that I'd let them do anything to my hole to get it out that way instead of having to make a cut in me and so they did their first idea was to let gravity do the work. I was strapped to a exam chair that had me at almost vertical in a sitting position my ass through the hole and a large claw grip like speculum inserted and as they are opening wider than I think I can handle 4 plus inches in diameter the knock out gas kicks in. I wake up later to find I'd been in that position for a week my ass held open getting spread a bit more each day till eventually the apple fell out. As the numbing wheres off I start to feel the loose gaping maw where my ass was. The doctors tell me they had to take it to over 5 inches wide and that my hole would eventually return to somewhat normal depending on if i rest it, however if i kept stretching it I'd run the risk of it not quite closing up properly anymore and that it would just yawn open if I bent over. A bit extreme lol but sounded alot better in my dream lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear a visit to A&E was called for, but I had a similar thing happen to me, I was using a Meo tunnel plug, which I had used on previous occasions, but this particular evening my hole just swallowed it up. Luckily it didnt go past the 2nd sphincter, but had to go to the A&E, they did manage to get it out  but was a joint effort me pushing like crazy and a male doctor pulling it. When it shot out It was like a canon going off, because of the suction. I have found since if anything is not coming out the way you expected, I used my douche with out the head on and just flooded my inside with water and the item came out no problem. But since then I do not insert items unless its got a rim on it to stop it disappearing inside.

I have MEO tunnel plugs - the main one I love is the solid metal hollow stretching plug - I have the large and the xl - I do find the flare of the plug would be quite easy to insert. That said I haven't yet but only because I haven't tried.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 9:04 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

So do you know how they reached an apple?

Not 100% sure exactly what they did but they said they used tools to break it up and remove in pieces so I suspect was held open with a speculum or similar. Believe they used their hands to try first but suction was too much.

• 4 weeks later...

Well - at least you had a bonus stretch!!  I had something similar, - about six potatoes - and only four wanted to drop.  About 2 hours later the fifth dropped.  But also have a horse speculum in the toy kit.  Got the play partner to use that ... and that widened things enough for it to drop.  It was a lot of fun solving the issue, but did not want to repeat it.
After that, I now make sure anything that goes up can be pulled out.  I have a huge set of anal beads ... think that will give you the same sensation as the apples ... more so when the partner has pushed them way up inside, left them there, and then brings them out again.
Have you ever tried chaining?  If you like deep filling sensations, then chaining is your game.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.