5 Full Days!

jasonstorm149

So I've got 5 full uninterrupted days of ass play that started last night. I've got 12 different sizes of egg plants all lined up next to a jar of vaseline. I have been constantly plugged ever since last night at 5:30. Even slept with my ass stuffed with an eggplant. Usually I last a few hours and then have to stroke one off. Not this time. The will power is strong in this one! I've even been able to piss with a smaller eggplant inserted--first time for this!:) More to follow...

39 minutes ago, jasonstorm149 said:

I have photos to upload but can't seem to get it to work. Any suggestions would help.

How does one upload photos that aren’t on a site?

So a recap:

Stayed plugged a full 24 hours to start with. It was glorious! Slept very poorly. Did not whack-off till the 24 hours were up. THAT was a exercise in will power. I certainly gaped after that was done!

Took a break for 12 hours then went 12 full hours completely stuffed again. So fantastic. The rest of the 5 days was a blur of being stuffed and then taking a break. Went out shopping a number of times, stuffed and walking a little funny. :P With an object as big as an eggplant stretching out my ass so much, I am only half-heartedly aware of my surroundings--the main focus is on how full I am, how amazing my ass feels.

And now my ass is sore (inside) but happy! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.