For a bit of self-fisting, I don't need a deep enema, right?

Max Mynx

With a shallow enema, would I be fine? in the bathroom I have no problems but I would hate to get my sheets dirty XD

I think there are many factors at play, but first of all you should ask yourself How have your BM been throughout the day? If your feel that your fiber intake has shown to be sufficient that day, you should probably be fine.

One little trick I discovered is that after wearing a plug for 1-2 hours, I often get an urge to use the restroom, even though I douched right before (I use a bulb syringe). After that, I'm always squeaky clean and I know I can start my play session with no risk at all.

59 minutes ago, Periwinkle_Rose said:

I think there are many factors at play, but first of all you should ask yourself How have your BM been throughout the day? If your feel that your fiber intake has shown to be sufficient that day, you should probably be fine.

One little trick I discovered is that after wearing a plug for 1-2 hours, I often get an urge to use the restroom, even though I douched right before (I use a bulb syringe). After that, I'm always squeaky clean and I know I can start my play session with no risk at all.

Thank you :D

• 4 weeks later...

I used to do enemas. Not anymore because I noticed, with my body, it’s all about the fiber intake. I religiously eat a full bowl of Fiber One honey clusters cereal (because it tastes good). I eat it daily and it’s the only think I need for a clean hole. Supplements don’t really work as good. It takes a week or two for you to notice once you regularly eat the cereal. I poop once a day and they’re huge. As long as I’ve had a BM I can work a 16” x 2” hog and not have any issues at all, (no poop), it’s the same with self fisting. I realized I was wasting a lot of time with enema prep. Now I don’t need any prep, just lube. Side note, the diet makes you really enjoy your BMs, they’re massive sometimes and it feels great!!!

90% of the time I’m totally good to go after a regular bowel movement. the other 10% are the occasions where it’s a little soft at the end so I can’t confidently say there isn’t a little more left, but that’s addressed by a quick flush of the rectum! 

I don’t even really eat a specifically high-fiber diet so I guess I’m just lucky 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.