High as hell doing anal

timroy

Thanks but it was kinda hard to see her in that condition. I wonder how old that clip is? That looked like some kind of narcotic high. Just my unprofessional observation

7 hours ago, rbp said:

Thanks but it was kinda hard to see her in that condition. I wonder how old that clip is? That looked like some kind of narcotic high. Just my unprofessional observation

Definitely, eye pupil size makes it looks like something along the lines of benzodiazepines or fentanyl with the spacing out moments. Hope she doesnt end up like a major drug addict.

I hope she has not gotten involved with the wrong people as it never ends well for the girl.

15 hours ago, eneas.taimyr said:

Well this is in my opinion horrible to see! Someone should help her rapidly, if not it will end dramatically... sad, she seems to be a nice person by the way...

Its her own choice...

1 hour ago, teletarzan said:

Its her own choice...

That's not how addiction works, and it's not how sex trade trafficking which incorporates drug addiction as a control mechanism works, either.

On 6/8/2021 at 12:34 AM, Rosebutt said:

very obviously a drug addict

I love internet experts

good forums good vibes. lets all wish her well.. then continue on the quest to find more free web cam girl vids :)

On 6/3/2021 at 6:11 AM, user_undefined said:

Definitely, eye pupil size makes it looks like something along the lines of benzodiazepines or fentanyl with the spacing out moments. Hope she doesnt end up like a major drug addict.

in some videos she use popper and join marihuana , shes do on camera

On 6/23/2021 at 10:05 PM, rosingfist said:

You does know knowthing about drugs.

Some xtc weed and poppers.

This combo means so much anal orgasm. 

Ah yes MDMA and poppers, drugs widely known to have no ill effects whatsoever on human health ...

(/s in case anyone thought I was serious)

Sry, but your arguments are hypocritical.

You shit your guts out off your butt and you are concerned about drug-induced health problems.

Not to mention the shit we eat everyday.

1 hour ago, rosingfist said:

Sry, but your arguments are hypocritical.

You shit your guts out off your butt and you are concerned about drug-induced health problems.

Not to mention the shit we eat everyday.

A person who has a prolapse or has eaten an entire bag of Doritos is still conscious of what it is that they're doing and making their choices freely.

A person who's a drug addict usually isn't.

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue."

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.