Anyone able to fully insert an XL butt plug?

I recently bought a 'California Exotics XXXL Butt Plug 7 Inches' (link) - with a 4.5 inch diameter. I've been regularly working at taking it in by sitting on it for a few minutes, putting my weight on it and bouncing (my theory is that the slight extra pressure on each 'down-bounce' just stretches things that little more). But

But it feels like a long way from fully inserting, and part of me doubts that its even possible for a man (even a reasonably tall man like myself) to take something that size (I suspect that it might be easier for a woman).

And, seeing what a struggle it is to get up, I'm worried that it might not be so easy to expel once it is up (the insertion is facilitated by the taper, but won't the expulsion be hampered by the fact that you are expelling the flat base of a cone?).

So I'm wondering if anyone has experience of fully inserting one of the super large butt plugs - what it feels like? how you get it up? does it expel OK?

(other butt plugs with max diameters of 4.5 inches or more include - Master Series Anal Destructor Butt Plug, XXL Ass Master TitanMen, Doc Johnson Red Boy Extra Large Butt Plug 6.5 Inch)

I can take my ass destructor pretty good right away. I took the outter shell off the titanman which reveals a jelly 4.3 diameter plug which is so nice to stretch on. lots of play time and when it goes in omg its like a fist but to the maximum. expel sometimes can take some hard pushing but it always comes back out. 

8 hours ago, loosefan7 said:

I can take my ass destructor pretty good right away. I took the outter shell off the titanman which reveals a jelly 4.3 diameter plug which is so nice to stretch on. lots of play time and when it goes in omg its like a fist but to the maximum. expel sometimes can take some hard pushing but it always comes back out. 

Thanks, loosefan7, that's given me hope and motivation to continue trying. I'm going to give it a few months of trying beore I remove the outer shell. Did you find any useful exercises/tips for helping get it up?

I have the grip 128 which is 4 inches, and it took me 6 months to work my way up from my previous best of 3.2 inches before I could finally take it all in. Such a rush and moment of intense sensation. Now I'm busting my loose hole on it by working it in and out lol. Still feels really intense and good though! Immediately once I conquered it though I began thinking, what toy should I get next for my slutty ass? I'm thinking about grabbing a custom mr hankeys XXL seahorse.

6 hours ago, Errol Calendar said:

Thanks, loosefan7, that's given me hope and motivation to continue trying. I'm going to give it a few months of trying beore I remove the outer shell. Did you find any useful exercises/tips for helping get it up?

Youll be amazed when you deshell it haha. its so easy to sit on for long periods of time which makes your hole loooose. But yeah keep going. Once i stretched out to a certain point i found the pleasure to increase exponentially and its so much easier to play hard  when it makes you need to stop or youll cum too fast lol 

Have a look at Topped Toys,The Grip ( my favourite cone shaped plug ) is excellent,soft silicon,it has some give.I have 12.6(4 inch) but really need to move up to the 13.4.

Edited by gwsues

Thanks Upthebutt and gwsues - that grip range looks useful in that it provides a couple of plugs whose sizes are intermediate to the the California Exotics XXXL Butt Plug I'm struggling with and the biggest I can currently manage (Doc Johnson TitanMen Large Ass Servant 6 Inch).

But the price of those things! What are those things made of? Gold?

I'm wondering how my bank manager will react when I explain to him for what exactly I'm remortgaging my house! By the time I can afford that I suspect I'll have learnt to take the XXXL up my ass and still have room for next spring's prize cucumber :-p

Hey, I've been using that plug (but unshelled) for years now and been so close to take the whole  thing with a shell as well all in. However during the years I've seen men people taking the full version all in and that kept me motivated to keep practicing and one day take it all in. I cant wait for the day when i manage that but I never stop trying.

I believe that not only the width is what is important here but also a bit of the depth. That's why i started practicing my depth with various horse and double dong dildoes. 

One latest example of someone taking this plug full size in:

Good luck, Mace90, with getting the full plug in! It's good to know its possible.

I agree that depth is also an issue, and maybe I probably need to work on that. As far as the circumference is concerned I should, in theory, be able to take it - as I can take two dildos at the same time whose combined perimeter (including the common tangents as part of the perimeter) is the same as that of the plug.

But it also seems that the compressibility of the plug is an issue. I reckon that my pelvic outlet is about 8cm wide (and about 15cm front to back) - when I try to squeeze the plug to an 8cm width between my hands it requires a hell of a lot of effort. I'm wondering whether body-weight is quite enough to compact it to the 8cms necessary for it to insert.

I seem to remember a video where Kirk Johnson takes a similar plug. He does it on a chair. And I seem to remember that he grips the edge of the chair to pull himself down on the plug - probably to generate that extra pressure. The plug seems to 'pop' in quite violently - there's a slapping sound - the force required to squeeze in converting into kinetic energy, once squeezed past the narrowest point.

I'm kind of half-worried/half-exicted at the thought of inserting somethings which require that level of force. Up to now I've always felt in control of what goes in...

I have the Ass Master. I honestly thought it wasn't going to fit at all because I tried one week and thought my hole couldn't accommodate and it was at it's limit until the next week. I literally had this mindset to not hold back and let go of fear, push down with all my might while pulling my stool ( that I had the plug placed) up and it got inside of me. The stretch was something so orgasmic and unbelievable. I literally couldn't hold it in too long before shooting out with my hole and pissing all over while my hole pushes out and makes all these sounds.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.