Does anyone use poppers?

aussierosebud

What brand did you use? The one time I tried them a few weeks ago I used Jungle Juice and got a wicked sinus infection. I can't tell if it was allergies or the poppers though and I'm a bit afraid to try again.

Though I couldn't agree more, they make me feel all hot and that light head pounding is almost euphoric, my warmups went much faster as well which was awesome.

I've considered, but very afraid of the places I could end up if I start, so I won't. But, it would probably allow me to self fist tomorrow, instead of waiting for the time it will take to get the last 1/2" to my knuckles in.

I always use poppers when I'm stretching and inserting large toys (or items). It depends on what type of poppers you get as well, in the UK we can only really get Isopropyl Nitrite which tends to give me head aches a few hours later. I can import Amyl from the EU which is better as I don't get side effects from it

I’m curious about poppers BUT I also already get vasovagal syncope (low blood pressure leading to lightheadedness & possible fainting) when I play hard so I would only want to try them with a partner

On 4/21/2021 at 1:33 PM, Clara said:

I’m curious about poppers BUT I also already get vasovagal syncope (low blood pressure leading to lightheadedness & possible fainting) when I play hard so I would only want to try them with a partner

Id be careful then. If you faint easy already, it's a bad idea because it's easy to go too hard with peppers and faint even in normal conditions. Id also avoid vasodialators too.

You should look into jojoba oil in lube instead. It achieves a similar effect albeit without the short high.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 1:10 AM, Upthebutt said:

Id be careful then. If you faint easy already, it's a bad idea because it's easy to go too hard with peppers and faint even in normal conditions. Id also avoid vasodialators too.

You should look into jojoba oil in lube instead. It achieves a similar effect albeit without the short high.

I actually used some jojoba oil I had for my nails to extend out some lube I had that had started to dry/thicken up once, haha. it’s too expensive to use a lot of for how much I tend to use in a session but it’s nice to know a little more about why it worked so well haha

Jojoba oil and vitamin E oil is some great stuff. I don't know what it does but it does work. I have definitely noticed it works better the more it is used like after a shower or in the morning. I bought one of the glass bottles with the dropper and put three drops right after every shower and 3 drops right before a good workout stretch. Basically I made it part of my routine.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:15 AM, TheMadPi said:

Jojoba oil and vitamin E oil is some great stuff. I don't know what it does but it does work. I have definitely noticed it works better the more it is used like after a shower or in the morning. I bought one of the glass bottles with the dropper and put three drops right after every shower and 3 drops right before a good workout stretch. Basically I made it part of my routine.

Vitamin E and Jojoba oil are often used in piercing for ear stretching to prevent/treat scarring and to promote a moist, healing environment, so it makes sense they help with other areas of stretching. The only difference I would think is ear stretching is stretching of the skin, and anal stretching is stretching of a muscle, which isn't all that different. Skin stretching is just a much slower process (1mm/1-3months depending on the person) where muscle stretching can be achieved a decent bit faster than that with a good routine.

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, Clara said:

I actually used some jojoba oil I had for my nails to extend out some lube I had that had started to dry/thicken up once, haha. it’s too expensive to use a lot of for how much I tend to use in a session but it’s nice to know a little more about why it worked so well haha

so I found that same little bottle of jojoba oil an hour or so ago lmao!!

I found a guy on twitter who, at one point, used it daily so I came here to see how y’all folks felt about it— I had totally forgotten I had already tried it before, hahahaaaa

ironically enough, I also recently found that old bottle of lube + oil and fucking THREW IT OUT bc I was freaked out by why it was yellow, runny, and oddly scented 

as far as results, earlier I almost hilted a 24oz beer can WHICH SCARED ME bc I never had to even remotely worry about it getting stuck before

13 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

I use poppers now and then. Love the feeling! 
never heard of jojoba oil before. How do you use it?!

this is the twitter thread: 

some people mix it into their lube but others use it straight. I used it straight!! 

I used an awkwardly short syringe to shoot a couple tablespoons inside me and then pushed it in deep with my hand and a toy, then let it sit for a while before resuming play

I plan on getting some actual lube injectors and a big bottle of it before long so I can experiment with coating the depths of my hole even better, hehe

this is the most of an actual prolapse I’ve ever gotten and I barely fucked myself to get it so I can’t imagine how fucked-up repeated use of the oil could get me, hehe 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/thoseambitiousfrigatebird#rel=user%3Aclarablow;order=new

9 hours ago, Clara said:

this is the twitter thread: 

some people mix it into their lube but others use it straight. I used it straight!! 

I used an awkwardly short syringe to shoot a couple tablespoons inside me and then pushed it in deep with my hand and a toy, then let it sit for a while before resuming play

I plan on getting some actual lube injectors and a big bottle of it before long so I can experiment with coating the depths of my hole even better, hehe

this is the most of an actual prolapse I’ve ever gotten and I barely fucked myself to get it so I can’t imagine how fucked-up repeated use of the oil could get me, hehe 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/thoseambitiousfrigatebird#rel=user%3Aclarablow;order=new

Have you noticed any incontinence problems like the guy in the thread is pointing out? I'm incredibly tempted to try this (especially in conjunction with poppers) but uh, I don't want to be shitting my pants all weekend lol

49 minutes ago, elirian said:

Have you noticed any incontinence problems like the guy in the thread is pointing out? I'm incredibly tempted to try this (especially in conjunction with poppers) but uh, I don't want to be shitting my pants all weekend lol

not from using it once haha!! I used it a little last night but I didn’t really play too long so I don’t really feel it much this morning but I’ll let ya know. 

Hello.

Sincerely, I don't think Jojoba oil has these effects here described.

I think that if you receive a shot of an enema made of oilve oil you will feel the same effects.

but please, let me know if I'm worng, I will be glad to red other experiences with the jojoba's oil. B)

14 minutes ago, jorgon said:

Hello.

I think that if you receive a shot of an enema made of oilve oil you will feel the same effects.

but please, let me know if I'm worng, I will be glad to red other experiences with the jojoba's oil. B)

I mean, the concept holds up logically - jojoba oil is typically sold as a skincare product, often for places where drying/cracking is common like your cuticles. It has a tendency to make skin more supple, so it would make plenty of sense for it to help make a butthole stretchier. The Pjur lube is pretty well regarded as a lube for regular anal sex and that has jojoba in it. So a 15 minute jojoba infusion followed by stretching with proper fisting lube like XLube is at least conceptually believable. I don't know whether it's a 1:1 replacement for poppers since it sounds like they do slightly different things (plus if you enjoy the high from poppers you wouldn't get that with anything else).

1 hour ago, jorgon said:

Hello.

I’ve actually done that before and have only been left with a slippery mess to clean up—  jojoba oil is almost exactly the same as the natural oil in human skin so it soaks in without leaving you greasy

it’s used for stretching piercings and in massage oils for its muscle-relaxing effect

my hole felt absolutely different with it in a way I can’t really describe. 

I can get you the link to the original post the twitter user was sharing excerpts from if you want to get a bigger picture of the anal-experience level of the original poster if you’d like

editing to add: most certainly not exactly the same as poppers lmao, just in the sense of “helping you be able to take something deeper and harder in your hole than without it” 

as someone who enjoys the sensation of  irritating the mucus membranes of my nose & sinus almost as much as I do those of my colon, I definitely wish I could safely use poppers to give you a more direct comparison haha

Edited by Clara
adding another reply rather than doing a separate comment

Hello.

So maybe it deserves to give it a try.

I 've been looking for some help to allow me to take inside me two buttplugs of 9cm and 9.5cm diameter wide because at some point each mm needs an extra effort.

Perhaps jojoba oil is what I was looking for.

Regarding to Poppers: I won't run unnecessary risks with my health.

Thank you very much for your experience and if you have more regardin to that please let us know.

Regards.

1 hour ago, jorgon said:

Hello.

So maybe it deserves to give it a try.

I 've been looking for some help to allow me to take inside me two buttplugs of 9cm and 9.5cm diameter wide because at some point each mm needs an extra effort.

Perhaps jojoba oil is what I was looking for.

Regarding to Poppers: I won't run unnecessary risks with my health.

Thank you very much for your experience and if you have more regardin to that please let us know.

Regards.

Health is the real money.

try to avoid drugs as far as possible if you had loving family

little bit of alcohal & smoke is fine. 

I do agree that we must preserve the health of ourselves.

I sometimes drink almost a bottle of wine when I have dinner , with my wife, dressed both with stockings and very pointed high heels and in this dinner we suck each other once we have drunk "enough", or spank our asses or put our nylonned feet over some leg meanwhile we eat and drink...

I use to drink this quantity because after I have to dilate my anus and in this way I feel easier to dilate...

The issue is that I think I lose neurons and the morning after I have headache. <_<

This is why I only do that once per month.

Although it's "funny" I think I must try the jojoba's oil...Something more "local" is better than suffer loses of neurons.

Here in Spain we have very good wines (in fact in the region of Jumilla we are winning the best contests in the World)

I recently discovered that Martini doesn't generate me headaches the morning after.;)

Regards.

On 3/24/2023 at 5:28 AM, jorgon said:

I do agree that we must preserve the health of ourselves.

I sometimes drink almost a bottle of wine when I have dinner , with my wife, dressed both with stockings and very pointed high heels and in this dinner we suck each other once we have drunk "enough", or spank our asses or put our nylonned feet over some leg meanwhile we eat and drink...

I use to drink this quantity because after I have to dilate my anus and in this way I feel easier to dilate...

The issue is that I think I lose neurons and the morning after I have headache. <_<

This is why I only do that once per month.

Although it's "funny" I think I must try the jojoba's oil...Something more "local" is better than suffer loses of neurons.

Here in Spain we have very good wines (in fact in the region of Jumilla we are winning the best contests in the World)

I recently discovered that Martini doesn't generate me headaches the morning after.;)

Regards.

Cheap alcohal cause headache avoid them

34 minutes ago, Radeon said:

Cheap alcohal cause headache avoid them

Hahaha...Death of neurones. 

On 3/23/2023 at 1:31 AM, Clara said:

I’ve actually done that before and have only been left with a slippery mess to clean up—  jojoba oil is almost exactly the same as the natural oil in human skin so it soaks in without leaving you greasy

it’s used for stretching piercings and in massage oils for its muscle-relaxing effect

my hole felt absolutely different with it in a way I can’t really describe. 

I can get you the link to the original post the twitter user was sharing excerpts from if you want to get a bigger picture of the anal-experience level of the original poster if you’d like

editing to add: most certainly not exactly the same as poppers lmao, just in the sense of “helping you be able to take something deeper and harder in your hole than without it” 

as someone who enjoys the sensation of  irritating the mucus membranes of my nose & sinus almost as much as I do those of my colon, I definitely wish I could safely use poppers to give you a more direct comparison haha

Which jojoba oil did you buy?

Could you give me the link?

I suppose that what we can buy in a supermarket or pharmacy can present reduced efrects for what we want/need so I would like to buy the one you 're trying out.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, jorgon said:

Which jojoba oil did you buy?

Could you give me the link?

I suppose that what we can buy in a supermarket or pharmacy can present reduced efrects for what we want/need so I would like to buy the one you 're trying out.

Thanks in advance.

main thing with supermarket/pharmacy brands is that they’re often mixed with other oils or, in the case of ones intended for hair, dimethicones (a type of silicone that helps keep hair sleek).

for general lubrication purposes, silicones and other oils would actually help you fuck yourself better but they dilute the desired effect of the jojoba oil so it’s best to seek out pure 100% jojoba oil

your best bet for finding it IRL would be a beauty supply store (in the nail care section) or a health-food store’s beauty supply section since it’s also used as a “carrier oil” for essential oils that can irritate the skin if they aren’t diluted 

you don’t NEED it to be organic so save the money.

I got a 16oz bottle from Amazon for like $18

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.