Open hole

Pegasus

I want my hole to be as big and slack as possible. Preferably so that it is always a little open.
Have any of you achieved that? Or others who also want this?

How do I make my hole slack

Long term buttplug wear. Gradually build your tolerance, go for longer sessions each time, remember to have 2-4 day breaks to begin with in the beginning. When you are at the hours at a time-stage, remember to relube often, especially with water based lube. Always exaggerate with the lube.

Also experiment with different toys, width and depth. Remember to focus on stretching your hole now and then.

When stretching i recommend using soft silicon toys. I just bought some toys from Topped Toys.
I went from kind of wrestling with toys around 6 cm diameter to taking the Gapekeeper 85 at 6.9 cm diameter first try.
Instant new world of slack and sloppy:1place:

• 7 months later...

Yes, absolutely want my hole to be loose like that and always a little open. I also want to be so destroyed that I can push out a massive prolapse with very little effort. 

mind games.... I understand the fascination and I like to stretch as well... but I wonder about the desire being talked about here... what are the long term quality of life issues?  

On 8/15/2021 at 5:16 AM, yesplease said:

mind games.... I understand the fascination and I like to stretch as well... but I wonder about the desire being talked about here... what are the long term quality of life issues?  

Issues that you go to toilet more often if your ass is open, stools come often and you need always wash yourself after pooping otherwise you become messy, also it’s hard to keep poop in public 

In my case, I have a muscle diseases (actually a neurological disorder) that causes my muscles to always be in a state of tension. Extremely painful all of the time.  So everything is always clenched and I have to focus to get my muscles to relax. A large hole won't affect my quality of life. Truly makes stretching hard though. But to be at the point of forced relaxing of muscles and having my hole open would be amazing.

23 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Why not try an oxball anal stretcher. Solid and open. That'll give you your wish. I'd clean out though or wear diapers. 

I have a very nice hollow plug that flares outward from inside that works amazing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.