Bigger hole - bigger turds

Pegasus

I have discovered that after I started fisting my ass - and my buthole got bigger and bigger, then my turd gets bigger and bigger too.
Has anyone other than me experienced it?

By the same logic, shouldnt you need to poo more rarely aswell? Since you can store more in the rectum.

Id love to see someone like Siswet be asked this question. Both to see her embarassment and also to know for some gross curiousity.

2 hours ago, Wr876 said:

By the same logic, shouldnt you need to poo more rarely aswell? Since you can store more in the rectum.

Id love to see someone like Siswet be asked this question. Both to see her embarassment and also to know for some gross curiousity.

You think she’s capable of embarrassment?

This has been a burning question for me as well. How has this level of play affected their shit? it would be nice if they would do a question and answer session.

Since I started stretching in the late ‘90’s, my capacity has grown immensely. It’s not just my hole that’s huge, it’s my rectum. Also, the fact that that I’m so stretched that the shit barely touches my anal ring means that clean up is usually a snap.

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Since I started stretching in the late ‘90’s, my capacity has grown immensely. It’s not just my hole that’s huge, it’s my rectum. Also, the fact that that I’m so stretched that the shit barely touches my anal ring means that clean up is usually a snap.

Well yeah. As long as you have a healthy diet of Vegetables/fiber and such and a regular schedule of when u eat, process, enema, etc. Even Fasting when u know heavy play is going to happen. . 

Regarding last two posts where Rosebutt says that with his stretched ass, clean up is a snap, for me it is just the opposite.  My asshole now has these deep folds that collect a lot shit when I take a dump and it seems like I have to wipe and wipe and wipe to get clean.

2 hours ago, JimmyT said:

Regarding last two posts where Rosebutt says that with his stretched ass, clean up is a snap, for me it is just the opposite.  My asshole now has these deep folds that collect a lot shit when I take a dump and it seems like I have to wipe and wipe and wipe to get clean.

I should have been more clear- it’s not ALWAYS a snap to clean up- I have the same folds as you (my anal ring is massive) but when it’s really pushed out, I find it easier to clean up. But if it’s a quick dump in, say, a public restroom and I’m in a hurry, cleanup is much tougher. 

once i began going past the sigmoid it became much easier to have and control bowel movements - i never do enemas anymore. the one thing that causes disruptions would be spicy food

On 12/18/2020 at 10:16 PM, Rosebutt said:

You think she’s capable of embarrassment?

Blown out asshole or not, Siswet is still a dainty, dignified woman! :rolleyes:

Edited by Wr876

I have my turds stuck in the toilet every time, I have to flush a few times before it goes through.

I think my turds are usually about 7 to 9 centimeters in diameter and it actually feels amazing feeling my hole stretch when I’m on the toilet.

This topic reminds me a clip I saw must be 10+ years ago where a guy goes into a women's toilet (in a nightclub in the US I think) and shows what has to be the largest shit I've ever seen, the girth must have been nearly 3in. I've always wondered who must have made that deposit and how huge her asshole/rectum must be, whether it's was a performer we know (like DGG) or a unknown and huge anal player. 

Does anyone else remember seeing this at the time? or was it a fragment of a very warped imagination!

Yes! This has fascinated me. I think I'd been using Bam for a few days when I dropped my first fat one. The morning poo after I took my first fist felt like a good stretch and I laughed out loud when I looked down into the pan. I've always enjoyed a good poo but now I really look forward to every bowel movement, the fatter and more firm, the better! ;@)

All I can say is constipation has not been a problem since I have an ass-cunt. Yet another reason for not having regrets.

• 4 months later...

I've been into extreme fisting and insertion for about 25 years.  Depending on diet, if it's very firm it will fall out easily when I sit.  The window of feeling the urge to getting there is small though as my sphincter is not that tight at all.  Now, if it's more loose it's a mess hence I 99.9 clean out everyday just to avoid the mess of cleaning the folds.  I ALWAYS prolapse when I go as I'm completely detached so if I know it's not going to be firm and basically fall out I do the shower.  

I usually have fat ones mostly due to eating a lot,. but I say having them come out when it's time to go to the bathroom it be so good it just fall out my cunt. Wiping and cleaning don't be messy when I'm eating correctly.

On 5/21/2021 at 2:59 PM, Chrome416 said:

I've been into extreme fisting and insertion for about 25 years.  Depending on diet, if it's very firm it will fall out easily when I sit.  The window of feeling the urge to getting there is small though as my sphincter is not that tight at all.  Now, if it's more loose it's a mess hence I 99.9 clean out everyday just to avoid the mess of cleaning the folds.  I ALWAYS prolapse when I go as I'm completely detached so if I know it's not going to be firm and basically fall out I do the shower.  

Any pics or vids?

It used to be that I would need to shit almost every day. Now, it's every 2-3 days. Starting about a year and a half ago, I noticed that my turds would be more than 2 inches in diameter for a few days after I play - and that's if the stars aligned and enough material dropped into my rectum for me to feel the peristalsis effect. The first time that happened and I looked in the bowl, I was very surprised since I wasn't expecting to have a simple time with such a large turd.

It got to where I would have to watch the toilet and plunge it if the turd didn't fit in the bore of the toilet channel. If it's firm, it will just drop out as soon as I exert a tiny bit. But with a fudge consistency, I usually have to hop in the shower if available and do a quick rinse.

Edited by colorectus
Formatting

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.