Hidden play time

Tractor

You could play when other people aren't home, when they are sleeping,- or, you could move your play elsewhere. Off-track in Forrests work, also you could try it in your basement/bomb-shelter, or maybe hire a closed room style storage unit you could make your play room.

You could try to introduce a milder form of your play to your SO to see if she's willing. Most of the straight people I know, male and female have talked about "the finger", so I guess anal play isn't that taboo anymore. Then maybe over time she warms to it and takes it a bit further.
Or, you could also tell her you want some playtime for yourself so you could work out some schedule/arrangement that works for the both of you. That takes away the risk of her suspect you are unfaithful, so that's a bonus.

I have office/workshop room downstairs and my wife likes to go to bed early.
It's very rare for her to come down once she'e gone to bed.
I get about 20-30 seconds warning if I hear get up, one day I'll get sprung!
I only have out what I'm using that session and stay mostly dressed.

Much more fun when no-one is home, but that's rare.

My wife is working from home and it’s made things frustrating play-wise. During the summer months, I like to play outside but that’s impossible in the winter months. I’m lucky to have a music studio on the other side of town that I can escape to. Otherwise, the shower has become my main play area. Sucks but it is what it is.

I have done some play after she's asleep on weekends, but not able to fulfill the stretch desires.  Butt stuff turns her off, though luckily she's somewhat ok with taking it lol.  She is always with me, or home, so doing when home alone right now is out.  I have done some woods play time while hunting, but getting quite cold out, and season is almost over so that kills that. I basically never go anywhere but work either so if I just start going places after work that gets suspicious.  As for asking for play time, its not completely out, but it is a personal hurdle id need to get over.  I always feel like I need to hide ALL masturbation from her for some reason.  We normally shower together but she gets out first, so lately I've been trying to get a really short stretch in, just to try to maintain things, but its never fully enjoyed lol.  

Maybe some day I'll come up with something.

i typically use vacation or personal days from work while no one is home but thanks to COVID everyone's home all the time, thank you very little!  even before covid i could never fully have my guard down because you never know if someone would come home early unexpectedly.  when i really want to get my freak on i'll get a hotel room just for the day and have no worries of intrusion.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.