What does it feel like this deep? Anyone capable of doing this?

widevision

I've been slowly progressing to deeper and deeper and it's a tad uncomfortable at times. Can or does anyone on here go as deep as to bully bulge?

Wonder what it's like during and after for HKJ to do this: https://bigholestube.com/hotkinkyjo-balls-deep-big-anal-dildo-bellybulge-prolapse/

The bulge is not from the dildo but likely from internal organs being pushed by the dildo.

I ended managing to hilt an XL Flint and of course it happened after years of XL play.

It procures insane sensations :)

You need a lot of good lube. Patience. And be careful. If you overdo it it will start hurting.

Don't do it every day. 

Ice taken some improvised toys 18+" honestly, don't feel anything besides a little pressure, always felt "off" in my guts afterwards so as hot as it is mentally, I rarely do it.  But its fun knowing I can

I don't play as much these days, But I got to point where I was using a 15" Rambone as a warm up (hence name :) ) and then progressing to some of my other longer toys. I ended up making some of my own to get the right length and girth. The longest I have (but haven't actually used in a while) was 22", with the top end being a king kong 12" dildo  with the balls end removed, joined to a king kong extra girthy as the bottom end. Gave a total length of 22", a starting width of about 2.5 , which then increases to 3" when I get to the extra girthy portion. That was always a challenge as the 'normal' 10" of dildo at the top would slide in and up easily, then the extra girthy section from 11" or so down to the balls was a lot more challenging to get through the sigmoid whilst at the same time the top end was getting further and further up and moving stuff around right under my sternum! :)

WIth the Rambone fully inserted I can feel the head of it just a few inches below my sternum and see the bulge as it moves around, the 22" I can feel pressing right up against my insides literally by my sternum, again I can see and feel it moving around, but there's definitiely something there resisting further ingress... I suspect the top of the intestines just before it takes a sharp turn along the transverse colon. :)

Great feeling is lying on my front, with the rambone on a fuck machine and feeling it move my belly around against the bed as I'm lying there with the machine doing all the work. :)

I am still working my depth too, as my internals are stubborn, and as I learn to relax more and more, it becomes  possible, but also enjoyable. Lots of breathing, and lying on my back.

My best depth record was to take a Slink S completely in (base included). Received the M version few days ago... can't wait to be in the mood.

took me years to reach that (small) level, but until I got the right tool for the the job, things got a LOT more pleasurable. I mean, from time to time I was able to pop a dildo into the sigmoid, but it was rather painfull and/or not pleasurable. I am discovering the pleasure of it.
To me, there are sensations, and feeling the 2nd and third door relaxing, allowing passage feels good... on the contrary, when the mood is not here and that I can't seem to relax these parts, passage is uncomfortable at best.

and yes belly bulge is possible, definitely. Is it pleasurable ? when I saw it with me, it was not, but who knows, maybe when I'll be well trained it will be another story... but I suspect this is just visual fun.

one only needs to look at anatomical pictures of the colon to realize that this could be a really bad idea in the long run.  you're literally rearranging your inner workings. remember- this type of activity is still relatively new.  things could really go wrong after 20+ years or even sooner.  i'll stick to width, thank you very much.  be careful people!

It's not really for sex, but I use a 3 foot long hose with a ball on the end to get ready for hours of stretching, fisting etc. I insert it until I get to the first turn at my top left, twist it to keep it from forming a hairpin bend until I feel it jam into the bottom of ascending colon. It is erotic feeling it make it's way through me. Then I run water through and back out my ass-cunt until it's clean. And that obviously is quite erotic, too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.