Preferred solo positions?

Tractor

Curious what everyone's preferences are for solo play?  I usually am on my back/side with torso a little propped up, or squatting, but maybe I'm missing out on something by not trying others.

I lay on my back on the floor with pillows under my shoulders head. I lay a towel under me. At the corner of my bed I place a small heavy box. Next I take my favorite BAM toy lube it and my ass up real good. Insert it to hilt and with my feet flat on the floor I ride that dildo till I'm silly. I'll also use a massager on my cock while I'm at it. Edging myself the whole time.

• 1 month later...

I always get on all fours and fist myself with may right hand. I managed to do it with my left hand as well, but the angle is a bit harder to get the fist in. I tried laying on the side and then fist myself as well but somehow it feels best with my ass all up and gaping. It’s the position I first managed to fist myself when I was 19. I would not have dreamt that 10 years later I would be able to even orgasm like this with touching my cock. 

For solo I generally go for a squatting position because it allows me excellent access however, I have long arms so I can reach everything fine I have read others don't have the same experience. This also goes for my second favorite which is standing. I can do it with a leg up or not, though leg up is easier. Third is on my back, legs pulled up. This one is fun but, better with help. Like I said though, these work for me because I have long arms. With a dildo or plug I still like the squat best, I can ride it till my legs give and then use my hand on the toy. Allows the best leverage for me and I can use the floor, bed, horizontal surface of choice and beat my cock to.

12 hours ago, herboy said:

For solo I generally go for a squatting position because it allows me excellent access however, I have long arms so I can reach everything fine I have read others don't have the same experience. This also goes for my second favorite which is standing. I can do it with a leg up or not, though leg up is easier. Third is on my back, legs pulled up. This one is fun but, better with help. Like I said though, these work for me because I have long arms. With a dildo or plug I still like the squat best, I can ride it till my legs give and then use my hand on the toy. Allows the best leverage for me and I can use the floor, bed, horizontal surface of choice and beat my cock to.

I’m a squatter too. Back when I used to be able to self-fist, head down/ass up was my preferred position. I still use that when I want to really pull toys DEEP. But these days pointing my wrecked cunt downward is the best way for me.

I generally lay on my side when playing, I sometimes sit upright when I'm trying to go really deep with my colon snake or death trainer. If I'm using my inflatables I will sometimes go on hands and knee's and pump away

I favor the all fours position and mount my toy on a strongly built fucking post and back up to it.  I will also post on a toy while kneeling over it. 

Demonstration of both positions can be watched here

https://www.xtube.com/profile/oregongaper-369386

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.