Any Outdoor Players?

Rosebutt

So I’ve been playing in different outdoor locales since i was a kid. For me, it’s not at ALL about the danger of getting caught- quite the contrary in fact- I just LOVE the feeling being nude and hammering my cunt and stroking my cock out in nature. This summer has been award-winning in that regard: with my wife working from home every day, the opportunities to play are few and far between. So I throw my bicycle on my roof rack and head to my favorite spot. 

Anyone else here play outside on the regular? Would love to hear your stories!

In summer I go to a huge park in Madrid. There is a gay area where boys go for a walk at all hours. I like to undress and masturbate. Sometimes someone comes up and helps me.

Edited by FistBi

Being nude outdoors feels awesome and sooo liberating, but only alone. Got caught just the other day by a hot middle aged guy, and he seemed like he wanted to join in but i messed it up by being stunned and awkward. I don't want people to see me, but the excitement of "maybe" is fun, and that particular instance was a nice experience.

Feeling the sun and air touch all of your body at once is almost a bit spiritual:lol:

47 minutes ago, Subwhore said:

Being nude outdoors feels awesome and sooo liberating, but only alone. Got caught just the other day by a hot middle aged guy, and he seemed like he wanted to join in but i messed it up by being stunned and awkward. I don't want people to see me, but the excitement of "maybe" is fun, and that particular instance was a nice experience.

Feeling the sun and air touch all of your body at once is almost a bit spiritual:lol:

Getting caught would be SUPER bad. Not interested in that.

However, your description is dead on accurate. Also, watching planes come in for a landing at the nearby airport is a trip. If any of the people on board knew that I was down below destroying my cunt and cumming in my mouth while they put their tray tables in the up position, the reactions would be astounding!

I've always wanted to try it, but have never been able to figure out the best way to do it logistically. Most of the parks in my area (northeastern US) are pretty large and heavily wooded, but also tend to be crowded enough that it's hard to find a spot I could safely strip down and have some fun.

@Rosebutt Do you go to a park or just like, a random spot in a field or in the woods or something? And also what do you do for prep and cleanup?

2 hours ago, elirian said:

I've always wanted to try it, but have never been able to figure out the best way to do it logistically. Most of the parks in my area (northeastern US) are pretty large and heavily wooded, but also tend to be crowded enough that it's hard to find a spot I could safely strip down and have some fun.

@Rosebutt Do you go to a park or just like, a random spot in a field or in the woods or something? And also what do you do for prep and cleanup?

I too am in the northeast. The busiest part to boot. Lol

I am lucky that the place where i go is an industrial area that is not trafficked by well, pretty much anyone. At least where I go. What makes it work is my bicycle... which makes it something i can only do during the summer months. I ride my bike along a long road with my backpack full of a towel, lube, lots of water (for drinking and cleanup) and my toys. I then venture into the weeds and find my spot.

The shitty part is that as I understand it, the entire area is going to be developed in the next couple of years, which totally sucks. So I’m using it as much as i can while i can.

As far as cleanup- well, 99% of the time, I finish my sessions by cumming in my mouth. Prep is taken care of before I leave my house. And in the rare instance that things change in that regard, i always have a water bottle as a quick douche.

Edited by Rosebutt

On 8/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, Rosebutt said:

I too am in the northeast. The busiest part to boot. Lol

I am lucky that the place where i go is an industrial area that is not trafficked by well, pretty much anyone. At least where I go. What makes it work is my bicycle... which makes it something i can only do during the summer months. I ride my bike along a long road with my backpack full of a towel, lube, lots of water (for drinking and cleanup) and my toys. I then venture into the weeds and find my spot.

The shitty part is that as I understand it, the entire area is going to be developed in the next couple of years, which totally sucks. So I’m using it as much as i can while i can.

As far as cleanup- well, 99% of the time, I finish my sessions by cumming in my mouth. Prep is taken care of before I leave my house. And in the rare instance that things change in that regard, i always have a water bottle as a quick douche.

Ah, there's nowhere like that in my area unfortunately. We have a few big state parks that are mostly woods, but there are enough trails through each that it's impossible to really find a spot where nobody would find you. Plus the trails are a lot more crowded due to covid than they used to be. Still though, that sounds like a lot of fun. My parents have a beach house with a rooftop deck that would probably be private enough to play on, but I'm never there by myself. Oh well.

So I walked up the ridge today and found a deer track. I had packed a backpack with my Bam dildo, couple towels and plenty of J-lube. I removed my clothes and just reveled in the naked freedom. I popped a hard on faster than I have in a while. After a few of looking around and feeling safe, I pulled my lube and huge dildo out and went at it. It didn't take long for me to blow my load so hard I was shaking. After I sprayed all over the ground and a tree. I got paranoid and cleaned up quick. Wow. Good time

54 minutes ago, cuckmouse said:

So I walked up the ridge today and found a deer track. I had packed a backpack with my Bam dildo, couple towels and plenty of J-lube. I removed my clothes and just reveled in the naked freedom. I popped a hard on faster than I have in a while. After a few of looking around and feeling safe, I pulled my lube and huge dildo out and went at it. It didn't take long for me to blow my load so hard I was shaking. After I sprayed all over the ground and a tree. I got paranoid and cleaned up quick. Wow. Good time

YES! That’s how to do it! 

I never cum harder than when I play outside.

2 hours ago, cuckmouse said:

Ugh that sounds amazing, I'm so jealous.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man this is amazing. I used to do this when I was younger, like in my teenage years. Where I lived then, there was a wooded area about 100 yards or so behind the house. I would strip down and wander around the woods. It was magical. I would always end up masturbating. Haven’t done that in 25-30 years. It was such an amazing feeling.

8 hours ago, Shenanigans said:

Oh man this is amazing. I used to do this when I was younger, like in my teenage years. Where I lived then, there was a wooded area about 100 yards or so behind the house. I would strip down and wander around the woods. It was magical. I would always end up masturbating. Haven’t done that in 25-30 years. It was such an amazing feeling.

Find a good spot and go for it! 

I've been getting really into the idea of doing more outside recently, as a few of you have already mentioned there is something so fresh and liberating about being nude outside, and the risk of exposure is definitely a turn on(more of a fantasy though as I'd never forgive myself if I traumatised some poor old lady in the park)

I've been wearing plugs out and about much more often recently but I find either I'm wearing something so big that walking is difficult or I'm wearing something too small to stay in for any length of time - tight underwear helps to some extent but I still find myself having to reach back and push my plug back in a lot.

How do you folks deal with dirt and leaves and whatnot getting involved? I'm in a part of the UK that gets particularly windy so every time I've found a spot that feels secluded enough to strip off and fuck myself, I end up with various forest gubbins stuck in the lube on my toys and obviously I dont want that stuff in my butt :wacko:

This afternoon I went to a large park and undressed in an area frequented by gays. Several of them have approached and we have had group sex. One of them put his fist into me. Tomorrow I will repeat.

Edited by FistBi

8 hours ago, Bort said:

I've been getting really into the idea of doing more outside recently, as a few of you have already mentioned there is something so fresh and liberating about being nude outside, and the risk of exposure is definitely a turn on(more of a fantasy though as I'd never forgive myself if I traumatised some poor old lady in the park)

I've been wearing plugs out and about much more often recently but I find either I'm wearing something so big that walking is difficult or I'm wearing something too small to stay in for any length of time - tight underwear helps to some extent but I still find myself having to reach back and push my plug back in a lot.

How do you folks deal with dirt and leaves and whatnot getting involved? I'm in a part of the UK that gets particularly windy so every time I've found a spot that feels secluded enough to strip off and fuck myself, I end up with various forest gubbins stuck in the lube on my toys and obviously I dont want that stuff in my butt :wacko:

I simply put a towel down. Leaves and whatnot sometimes pay a visit but I just shoo them away. Never been a problem. 

I literally just got back from playing in my usual outdoor spot. It finally cooled off and there was a great breeze. Now my only competition is the thinning leaves. Lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.