Women fisting men

enigma2way

Hi everyone. Curious as to how common it is for women to like fisting men.
I love getting fisted from my g/f and she loves fisting me.
My exwife loved fisting me too so it must be more common than we would suppose.
All comments welcome.

Yeah, I always wanted to know that too. Is it a "special" kink or is this getting more and more part of a "normal" sex life. I had two gfs that fisted me - never had a gf where I could return the favor. On a board related to talking about sexuality several women found it disgusting to put there hands up a mate's bum and didn't like the prospect of getting fisted either. I think they miss a wonderful experience ... Edited by rock_me

I think you guys have been very lucky...or me unlucky. I never found a girl who liked to play with my ass, some of them did sometimes but only to do me a favor...none of them really liked it. On the other side, many girls liked to be fisted by me.
I keep hoping to get lucky some day!

Cheers m8s,

cb Edited by curiousboy

For all Interested about being fisted by a woman, my experience is that a woman that fists you, easilily can afford all the other gay activities of a male.If she refuses, CHANGE her and find another one. For any case such a woman is a heavens blessing . There are more than you can think about, whether they are kinky or not. Mainly they prefer to be with a kinky man, than being alone...

I have noticed that nurses (the real kind, not the bought-the-outfit kind) have less inhibition and more acceptance to many kinds of 'extreme' play. I guess their education makes them better equipped to understand the pleasures to be had and the risks involved and how to avoid them. It also seems to make them more or less immune to the fluids and matters of bodies, not so strange when you consider what they'll have to deal with at work. (Unless they're deadly tired of any kind of biology and only want to get away from it and sit in front of a tv/computer/grand piano...)

QUOTE(nixxoff @ Jan 29 2008, 07:44 AM) [snapback]78270[/snapback]

I have noticed that nurses (the real kind, not the bought-the-outfit kind) have less inhibition and more acceptance to many kinds of 'extreme' play. I guess their education makes them better equipped to understand the pleasures to be had and the risks involved and how to avoid them. It also seems to make them more or less immune to the fluids and matters of bodies, not so strange when you consider what they'll have to deal with at work. (Unless they're deadly tired of any kind of biology and only want to get away from it and sit in front of a tv/computer/grand piano...)

Funny you should mention that nixxoff. When I was younger in the army I used to practically live in the RAF nurses quarters; happily bouncing around from bunk to bunk, and they all seemed uninhibited, to me anyway ..... Was never fisted by one; but I was less inclined then. All the ones I knew liked bum fun and some preferred anal than cunt fucking. I'm sure that if I'd have been more inclined then; I would have been taken in hand ...... happy memories ....... The ex was a nurse also and enjoyed anal; though I never got to fist her there, just pussy. She didnt and wouldn't have fisted me ........ dont know the point I'm making ..... nurses are fun? pimp.gif

QUOTE(Torpedro @ Jan 29 2008, 02:39 PM) [snapback]78315[/snapback]

My wife is nurse and she dosn't like to play with my ass at all :-(

Same for me(GF)! For compensation she loves me to fist her pussy so much sometimes I even give her a double one (2 hands in pussy).

Cheers to all women fisting their men,

cb

I often find it quite bizarre that I have such a thing about mens bums. I really cannot get my head round why its such an issue or what to do about it. Not that it really matters anymore but still.

I have come across guys who weren't into fisting, my husband being one of them. I dunno really, guess it either floats your boat or it doesn't.

ETA: Sorry I should have made clear that I am NOT into fisting men.

Edited by Minx

I'm not sure whether i'm lucky or not. My gf isn't into fisting me. But she does oblige. That does take some of the pleasure out of it, christ i'd love it if she were really into it.

I feel we could make some real progress though as time goes on. You can't force someone to like something, but she is being introduced to things which she's loving.

She never felt comfortable with anal before (not because she wasn't interested, but because it hurt too much). Having gotten into the regular habit of massaging each other it really 'relaxes' her, and i've never seen her so turned on as a) when i've had my cock in her ass and a vibrator in her pussy b ) when i've gotten up to the knuckles with my hand in her pussy.

I think that if she were to get into me fisting her pussy (I see that as a real possibility as she loves the feeling of being so open after i've mildy fisted her), then she'd come around to fisting me much more.

There's nothing better than a massage from the lady which moves down to the ass with lots of lube and eventually inserting her hand in there. Absolute heaven!

• 2 weeks later...
Six months ago I had a gf who fisted my ass every single day!
She is 22 now and I am 20! Actually, I was the one who introduced her to the whole "anal-thing"... we started buying some kinky big anal dildos and buttplugs and she loved to ram them up my ass with high speed so that I would fall into some state of extasy! And after 20 minutes of penetrating my ass with huge buttplugs, she would lick my open ass... and then put her fist in my asshole and smile at me with shining eyes and a smily face!
she was amazing! She's the first gf I have that did that shit for me!
However, i had other gfs before that I penetrated anally! But she's the first one, who kind of got into it so much that in the end she was always the one starting our anal "sessions"!
Damn, its god damn cool that I have a massive picture/video collection of all my ex gfs hehe!! good times good times!! Edited by chathead2006

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(chathead2006 @ Feb 16 2008, 10:45 PM) [snapback]80509[/snapback]

She is 22 now and I am 20! Actually, I was the one who introduced her to the whole "anal-thing"... we started buying some kinky big anal dildos and buttplugs and she loved to ram them up my ass with high speed so that I would fall into some state of extasy! And after 20 minutes of penetrating my ass with huge buttplugs, she would lick my open ass... and then put her fist in my asshole and smile at me with shining eyes and a smily face!
However, i had other gfs before that I penetrated anally! But she's the first one, who kind of got into it so much that in the end she was always the one starting our anal "sessions"!
Damn, its god damn cool that I have a massive picture/video collection of all my ex gfs hehe!! good times good times!!

ive had a couple of gf that fisted me yes i loved it

QUOTE(chathead2006 @ Feb 16 2008, 12:15 PM) [snapback]80509[/snapback]

Damn, its god damn cool that I have a massive picture/video collection of all my ex gfs hehe!! good times good times!!

hi chathead2006
would you show some pics or videos of your cool ex gf collection?

I have a kinky girlfriend that gets off by being "forced" to rim me. She has tried to fist me but was unsuccessful so far. But the thing is that once she gets into trying, she really gets off on sticking all manner of objects in my hole. She used a speculum on me last time and ended up putting everything she could find that might go in up my ass at the same time. She really got into the fun.

• 1 month later...
My wife really gets into it. Talks about wishing she had a big dick to fuck me with as she has her hand up and likes to peg as well. She's not into being fisted though.
I also had a swing partner who I talked through a fisting seesion with me. Created a rpoblem though as we weren't supposed to do anal play. In fact I didn't think I'd be able to tell anyone else about my anal fetish!

• 2 weeks later...
I totally get turned on watching men and women getting fisted and playing with big objects. I play with big toys and enjoy getting fisted(pussy). I want to try anal fisting but hubby not into it. I would love to fist a man and watch him totally explode. blush.gif

DaCrzyQueen

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.