How to get very deep?

Nyrose

Hi. 

Does anyone manage to get past the second turn as you go deep with the insertions?

I can handle 11-12 "but after that it no longer goes.  

Some tips or experiences on how to get deeper ?  

Thanks.

That is about how far it is up to your transverse colon. The same amount of the hose I use to clean myself that out I can get in me before I have manipulate it to get around that turn. You have done very good so far. A slink would probably make it and will stretch you out inside a little in the mean time.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes laying differently and applying different angles can help, I've never had trouble if I'm warmed up, but I can't remember what position and approach angle I use, been quite a while since I've gone deep.  

I have a similar problem, I can get big diameters up the first 8" or so, a max of about 1.5" from there around the first bend to about 12" deep, then from there nothing bigger than about 3/4 inch diameter. Under that diameter I can go about 20" deep using 1/2 inch soft, thickwall silicone tubing with a moulded knob on the end.

At that 12" distance it seems to be more about a restriction than the bend, I tapered a nice soft 16" dong right down to about 1/2 inch on one end with a real gradual taper and it will go further in, but when I measure how far, it's just to the point where it's 3/4 inch dia is 12" along!  If it was about getting around the bend, 3 to 4" of the dong has gone around so the rest should be able to follow.
Giving it a lot of time, lube and pushing over many sessions just doesn't make any difference, nothing over 3/4" goes past.
Anything under 3/4" goes in with little effort at all.  I've pretty much come to accept thats how I'm built!

A couple of things I have found, some days are much easier than others, if it won't go easily give up and try another day.
You've got almost no nerves in there, so you won't feel pain until you're really rough and maybe doing damage, you feel almost all the pleasure from your asshole, so be carefull !
(You can confirm this for yourself by putting a hollow plug in your ass then then shove a dong in through it, you'll hardly feel a thing!)
Watching videos of men & women pushing 2" dia 18" long dongs (or a forearm) straight up into the belly, it seems their colon must be able to move in the body cavity (those things aren't doing an "S" bend) where mine does not seem to move at all, maybe yours doesn't either?

Maybe someone else is similar or has other suggestions?

On 11/17/2020 at 5:16 AM, Driver said:

I have a similar problem, I can get big diameters up the first 8" or so, a max of about 1.5" from there around the first bend to about 12" deep, then from there nothing bigger than about 3/4 inch diameter. Under that diameter I can go about 20" deep using 1/2 inch soft, thickwall silicone tubing with a moulded knob on the end.

At that 12" distance it seems to be more about a restriction than the bend, I tapered a nice soft 16" dong right down to about 1/2 inch on one end with a real gradual taper and it will go further in, but when I measure how far, it's just to the point where it's 3/4 inch dia is 12" along!  If it was about getting around the bend, 3 to 4" of the dong has gone around so the rest should be able to follow.
Giving it a lot of time, lube and pushing over many sessions just doesn't make any difference, nothing over 3/4" goes past.
Anything under 3/4" goes in with little effort at all.  I've pretty much come to accept thats how I'm built!

A couple of things I have found, some days are much easier than others, if it won't go easily give up and try another day.
You've got almost no nerves in there, so you won't feel pain until you're really rough and maybe doing damage, you feel almost all the pleasure from your asshole, so be carefull !
(You can confirm this for yourself by putting a hollow plug in your ass then then shove a dong in through it, you'll hardly feel a thing!)
Watching videos of men & women pushing 2" dia 18" long dongs (or a forearm) straight up into the belly, it seems their colon must be able to move in the body cavity (those things aren't doing an "S" bend) where mine does not seem to move at all, maybe yours doesn't either?

Maybe someone else is similar or has other suggestions?

You can "straighten" the Sigmund over time yes.

And yes depth play is all psychological no physical pleasure really 

515 / 5000
My experience is similar. I cut the last 4 "of my slink and it went in exactly the same point. I have given up on depth beyond the sigmoid, but now I want to go widening the first corner, aiming to take a fist up to the elbow. The sigmoid straightens, so some may introduce dildos or straight arms. My Aliexpress toys help in it.
My recent acquisition (XL version):

I'd just like to suggest that you try something like a slink or something like I used, Hoodlum's 22" double ended dildo. That thing got me trained that I can take an entire forearm now. Now I'm training with the larger end to get fisted even deeper

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.