News from Clairet !

drum

On 2/15/2024 at 3:43 PM, meganuke40 said:

It's private, so we can't view it. Mind downloading it and uploading it so we can have a look? 

forgot to mention i dont have access to it either, I thought maybe someone here had it 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Malardiano said:

forgot to mention i dont have access to it either, I thought maybe someone here had it 

That movie seems to be a very common movie of her. 

2 hours ago, douglasquaid1 said:

the videos for the super long prolapse images posted several months ago seem to be non existent. I have looked everywhere on the internet and can't find anything. 

It was discussed sometime ago that those images are, more than likely, edits.

We do also know of custom videos, some people on this thread said they have them, we're also unlikely to see them as well.

Edited by ls400driver

I'm not a Clairet follower either, even though I quite like her. But to me that looks like an older video because of the haircut.

I have also not read the whole thread, but I'm going to post this anyway as there seem to be a lot of her videos here for free:

https://www.xmegadrive.com/search/Clairet

• 4 weeks later...

I am now pretty sure that one reason she has disappeared might very well be that she has been doxxed. I accidentally stumbled accross a reddit thread just now(which is deleted but the headline with the explicit information still visible for some weird reason), where her full name was disclosed, leading to a lot of private information about her. It's crazy. So stupid that people keep doing that bs and then ruin the fun for all of us, instead of just enjoying their work and keeping their anonymity. In that regard it's really better if new performers like Darling Daisies keep never showing their faces. Better for them and in the end better for us.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vc2002 said:

Video not found

The requested video could not be found.

It worked for me yesterday.

She or someone who knows her must have a bot that scours the internet removing her content whenever it pops up. I’ve never seen such a thing for a cam girl before.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.