News from Clairet !

drum

2 hours ago, Bobzob2 said:

Here is an enhanced version of the low res pic. 

9gvfsa.png

It is indeed the same background as the last pic. 

yeh different top n stockings 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ls400driver said:

I posted those on Radeon's drive when it still worked

nice one! didn't know about Radeon drive, I found out about her a little to late

I superimposed the picture with a screenshot of the movie where she measures herself @24cm taken with almost the same angle and i did some measurements. She is at least 42 cm in length and 14 cm in diameter. 

I can share the picture if you are interested

16 minutes ago, Bobzob2 said:

I superimposed the picture with a screenshot of the movie where she measures herself @24cm taken with almost the same angle and i did some measurements. She is at least 42 cm in length and 14 cm in diameter. 

I can share the picture if you are interested

Incredible (if the picture from a few days ago actually is an undoctored screenshot, insane even)

Please do share

2 hours ago, jeffb said:

(if the picture from a few days ago actually is an undoctored screenshot, insane even)

Jury is still out on that one, we can't seem to reach an agreement, only if a new video came out to be 100% sure.

2 hours ago, ls400driver said:

Jury is still out on that one, we can't seem to reach an agreement, only if a new video came out to be 100% sure.

yes the vid would definitely prove it !! I want it to be real

4 hours ago, Lenin500 said:

So, is she back???

Not that we're aware of just yet, all i know, from word of mouth in this very thread, is that she still sells content for a certain number of people that have her contact.

5 minutes ago, ls400driver said:

Not that we're aware of just yet, all i know, from word of mouth in this very thread, is that she still sells content for a certain number of people that have her contact.

man I'd love to get on that list

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2023 at 7:55 PM, ls400driver said:

Nope, not for a while, i check often myself

Where/how do you check? Other than this forum. I'm not sure where I might find updates about her.

6 hours ago, kkram13 said:

Where/how do you check? Other than this forum. I'm not sure where I might find updates about her.

Check other forums (simpcity and SMG, mainly), Reddit, Twitter, sometimes search something on Yandex (i had luck finding some of her videos there), but so far nothing new has surfaced

You would think that anyone on this forum here would have a way to contact her...Xthorgal maybe? Like this is the No 1 Forum when it comes to Prolapse and we are all in the dark about the greatest prolapse performer we have seen to date... such a shame

3 hours ago, jacko300 said:

You would think that anyone on this forum here would have a way to contact her...Xthorgal maybe? Like this is the No 1 Forum when it comes to Prolapse and we are all in the dark about the greatest prolapse performer we have seen to date... such a shame

I think they can contact her, but will never share how

18 hours ago, ls400driver said:

I think they can contact her, but will never share how

Yeah, but if that would be the case why not give some reliable info on what she's up to or if she's still performing at all...since months it has just been wild guesses and theories...which yet again brings me to the thought that no one on this forum here has a real link to her...i guess she managed to keep to herself quite well...especially with her eagerness to delete videos on all the platforms

As far as I'm aware, she's Russian. You guys know there's a war on this past year in which Russia invaded Ukraine, right? You guys know that most other countries subjected Russia to significant economic and trade sanctions, which probably makes it difficult for someone there to even receive money via the internet, right? You guys know that Russia doing catastrophically poorly in the war and in international diplomatic standing has caused them to subject their citizens to a very controlled form of media and internet access, which probably makes it difficult for someone there whose income came from the internet to even keep in touch with their customer base, right? Like... you guys exist on Planet Earth and understand what's happening in the world right now.... right?

So the answer to where she is and what's happened to her is fucking obvious, dudes. Occam's razor the situation. It became difficult to earn an income sufficient to pay her bills in the method she was using, so she stopped and found another income source. She's probably working as a grocery clerk or a bank teller or driving people around for RUber (get it, because the abbreviation for Russia is RU). Will she be back? Probably, because I imagine it's far less stress to earn an income doing what she was doing compared to the other options. Wait until the war's finished and see what happens. But as for where she is now, it's almost certain she's just working a job and paying her bills.

I am from Russia, and they will say so, getting money from abroad is not so difficult for us, who would like to be able to. and a lot of very cool models are still working on webcam and getting paid for it, so most likely she has either given up selling content, or gone somewhere in very closed communities that are difficult for ordinary people to get into.

29 minutes ago, megasmart666 said:

I am from Russia, and they will say so, getting money from abroad is not so difficult for us, who would like to be able to. and a lot of very cool models are still working on webcam and getting paid for it, so most likely she has either given up selling content, or gone somewhere in very closed communities that are difficult for ordinary people to get into.

My thoughts exactly, i still see a lot of active Russian camgirls on many sites, i think the war wasn't a factor in particular.

And if she's somewhere more exclusive, it must be a pretty tight knit community, nothing leaked out so far, save for that picture that nobody knows if its real or fake...

12 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Yeah, but if that would be the case why not give some reliable info on what she's up to or if she's still performing at all...since months it has just been wild guesses and theories...which yet again brings me to the thought that no one on this forum here has a real link to her...i guess she managed to keep to herself quite well...especially with her eagerness to delete videos on all the platforms

Well, actually it wasnt her who was/is deleting her videos on the internet, it was the webcam platform she used who was deleting everything.
Why? I dont know, because i never saw anything like this... those guys are still "watching" evetything and sending emails to the websites to delete evertything. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.